- Joined
- Oct 11, 2007
- Messages
- 6,118
- Reaction score
- 1,813
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Remember when u asked me to play, I said that I am not someone who goes online often because well... I have a life
And I never suspected AI, that was u. When everyone was jumping to kill scav, I actually didn't feel he was suspicious. He was playing the game well but nothing made it seem like he was mafia. The only reason I had suspicions on Moa was because he appeared out of nowhere and then suddenly voted for scav just like anybody else without a real excuse. THat is what a mafia would do.. vote for someone who has the majority vote so that they are safe. However, moa's post did remind me that scav was suspicious about u evil!!
Seems like Evil is just trying to incriminate people without much basis. Its the weekend, so it is understandable most people are not online. But when u point your finger at someone, 4 are pointing back at you!
So i am suspicious b/c I am not online much?Raizen: Same as gb. Was agreeing with few suspections, like those on AI, but then placed his vote on the random up popping Moa.
I VOTE KILL RAIZEN.

Remember when u asked me to play, I said that I am not someone who goes online often because well... I have a life

And I never suspected AI, that was u. When everyone was jumping to kill scav, I actually didn't feel he was suspicious. He was playing the game well but nothing made it seem like he was mafia. The only reason I had suspicions on Moa was because he appeared out of nowhere and then suddenly voted for scav just like anybody else without a real excuse. THat is what a mafia would do.. vote for someone who has the majority vote so that they are safe. However, moa's post did remind me that scav was suspicious about u evil!!
Seems like Evil is just trying to incriminate people without much basis. Its the weekend, so it is understandable most people are not online. But when u point your finger at someone, 4 are pointing back at you!


