Games Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
6,118
Reaction score
1,813
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Raizen: Same as gb. Was agreeing with few suspections, like those on AI, but then placed his vote on the random up popping Moa.

I VOTE KILL RAIZEN.
So i am suspicious b/c I am not online much? :blink
Remember when u asked me to play, I said that I am not someone who goes online often because well... I have a life :amuse

And I never suspected AI, that was u. When everyone was jumping to kill scav, I actually didn't feel he was suspicious. He was playing the game well but nothing made it seem like he was mafia. The only reason I had suspicions on Moa was because he appeared out of nowhere and then suddenly voted for scav just like anybody else without a real excuse. THat is what a mafia would do.. vote for someone who has the majority vote so that they are safe. However, moa's post did remind me that scav was suspicious about u evil!!

Seems like Evil is just trying to incriminate people without much basis. Its the weekend, so it is understandable most people are not online. But when u point your finger at someone, 4 are pointing back at you!
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

1xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by digitaldude

1xgoodboy aka Mr. Cool by Hystzen

1xPirulito aka Mr. Uppity by Uste

1xRaizen aka Mr. Jelly by Evil3ye

1xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by TheMoa


I come check in and you guys are still being morons with terrible reasoning :amuse
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

So i am suspicious b/c I am not online much? :blink
Remember when u asked me to play, I said that I am not someone who goes online often because well... I have a life :amuse

And I never suspected AI, that was u. When everyone was jumping to kill scav, I actually didn't feel he was suspicious. He was playing the game well but nothing made it seem like he was mafia. The only reason I had suspicions on Moa was because he appeared out of nowhere and then suddenly voted for scav just like anybody else without a real excuse. THat is what a mafia would do.. vote for someone who has the majority vote so that they are safe. However, moa's post did remind me that scav was suspicious about u evil!!

Seems like Evil is just trying to incriminate people without much basis. Its the weekend, so it is understandable most people are not online. But when u point your finger at someone, 4 are pointing back at you!
DUH WHA-

Where did I say that you caught my attention, because you were not online much? I did say, you did appear from time to time but without some own suspections you could share! Then you voted for Moa, who was too lazy to catch up and voted for scav.

BUT your explanation there got a flaw! Namely that Moa then changed his vote to NO KILL. And this is something you must have seen too before the day was over, because I noticed your activity on the site when that happend.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

^ There is a mistake CB, isn't it 2x Evil3ye?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

1xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by digitaldude

1xgoodboy aka Mr. Cool by Hystzen

1xPirulito aka Mr. Uppity by Uste

1xRaizen aka Mr. Jelly by Evil3ye

1xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by TheMoa


I come check in and you guys are still being morons with terrible reasoning :amuse
Lol Cumpy. 1 + 1 = 2, no? :fail
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

too much anime is too much
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

lol

2xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by digitaldude, TheMoa

1xgoodboy aka Mr. Cool by Hystzen

1xPirulito aka Mr. Uppity by Uste

1xRaizen aka Mr. Jelly by Evil3ye


and hurry up and vote already people
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

He's a baka, what do you expect. :dancin
 

Pirulito

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 28, 2007
Messages
3,346
Reaction score
726
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Vote Kill Mr. Impossible

I may be being silly, but I don't have others reasons like I said before. Plus, I haven't seen no one with good points to explain the suspicious. So I'll keep my honor and my vote.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

vote for moa

I still have a feeling that he is suspicious.He is just going with the flow.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

2xEvil3ye aka Mr. Grumpy by digitaldude, TheMoa

1xgoodboy aka Mr. Cool by Hystzen

1xPirulito aka Mr. Uppity by Uste

1xRaizen aka Mr. Jelly by Evil3ye

1xBugzee aka Mr. Impossible by Pirulito

1xTheMoa aka Mr. Happy by goodboy
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

BUT your explanation there got a flaw! Namely that Moa then changed his vote to NO KILL.
I totally missed that, since I skimmed the text and Cummy didn't include it on the "Day 1 End"-post. Found it though after looking back. That completly cleans Moa for me. Or well, I'm 99% sure he is a townie.


Actually I take that back. He did it so late it hardly changed anything, so still on my "suspicious"-list.
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Wtf you doing here imp you mafioso!
 

Raizen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
6,118
Reaction score
1,813
Age
37
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

DUH WHA-

Where did I say that you caught my attention, because you were not online much? I did say, you did appear from time to time but without some own suspections you could share! Then you voted for Moa, who was too lazy to catch up and voted for scav.

BUT your explanation there got a flaw! Namely that Moa then changed his vote to NO KILL. And this is something you must have seen too before the day was over, because I noticed your activity on the site when that happend.
Just because I happen to be "online" does not mean I am keeping up with the posts. I just happen to leave the computer running. And I did not notice that Moa withdrew his vote until now. Even so, him withdrawing it could be to avoid suspicions after being caught. But my suspicions on Moa is slowly disappearing.
____________________
Evil is on my list of those to watch. He just seem so willing to point the finger at everyone
Votekill Evil
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

Well i did it lat because I came in late... =/
I voted at first beacause i was afraid of the deadline and I was already too late, so I voted with the majority. I didn't know about the no kill option. Than i read the 40something pages and changed my vote to no kill, cuz I didn't fell that the doctor was guilty.

I fell bad of voting in E3 with him defending me.... but I'll stick to it.
I'll be off now and probably be back only on day 3 phase... the ladies are waiting... lol

I hope that today we lynch some mothafuc** mafia
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

oh my god :fail

I am a Townie, yo are targeting the wrong.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

I totally missed that, since I skimmed the text and Cummy didn't include it on the "Day 1 End"-post. Found it though after looking back. That completly cleans Moa for me. Or well, I'm 99% sure he is a townie.
<hr noshade size="1">
Actually I take that back. He did it so late it hardly changed anything, so still on my "suspicious"-list.
:moon
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game Thread - Game 5

You will regret my death, so much I can tell. Well except the Mafia that is.

But keep in mind what I was saying earlier.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top