Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

Do you ever Border hop? Like cross into Germany once in a while?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

Well, Germany is a long way from here, but I tend to bully the Border Patrol here much.

I'll just go and stand there and cross the U.S. Border with one foot, when they come running at me I take it back. It's fun.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

I'm assuming they're carrying guns ? :oh
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

You imply that you do that a lot. But Zihuatanejo is in Guerrero which is quite far from the US border. Why do you persist on lying, you Belgian? :cookiestare
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

I'm assuming they're carrying guns ? :oh
Sure they do, why wouldn't they?

You imply that you do that a lot. But Zihuatanejo is in Guerrero which is quite far from the US border. Why do you persist on lying, you Belgian? :cookiestare
I don't do it on a regular basis, but when I do it, I do it a lot. We tend to travel by donkey and we always leave early in the morning, so we have a whole day of pestering the Border Patrol.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

Why donkey? You do know there are more cars in Mexico then there are in Belgium. :cookiestare
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

I wouldn't know actually, my knowledge of Belgium isn't as great as you, for some reason, think it is.

And I prefer donkey's because they are much more faster then the cars you can buy around here. Hell, half of the cars are partially donkey..
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.

:XD
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: See this? This is this. This ain't something else. This is this.

This is outrageous! I was on the second page! THE SECOND PAGE! :yelling
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Texas Chainsaw, left his brains all danglin' from his neck, while his head barely hangs on.

Yo...Forgot you had a thread. :imslow

:3c

Aaanyway...where do you see yourself in five years time?

Ever travelled outside of Europe? Where too? Where would you like to travel to?

Finished Imperium yet...:pwnge
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Texas Chainsaw, left his brains all danglin' from his neck, while his head barely hangs on.

hello?how are you?i heard your good at offending?let me see your skills?
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Texas Chainsaw, left his brains all danglin' from his neck, while his head barely hangs on.

Space bar, good_boy. It was invented for a reason.


:3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Texas Chainsaw, left his brains all danglin' from his neck, while his head barely hangs on.

Space bar, good_boy. It was invented for a reason.


:3c
my entire existence is beyond the reason , Imp-san
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Texas Chainsaw, left his brains all danglin' from his neck, while his head barely hangs on.

Yo...Forgot you had a thread. :imslow

:3c

Aaanyway...where do you see yourself in five years time?
Most people are still forgetting I have a thread. :(

In five years time? Pff, I've thought about that a lot of times, but I don't really know. I'd like to see myself with a decent job, a license, a new car. I don't know, the basic stuff.

I'd like to have my own place by then. I already discussed it several times with my girlfriend, but it's not much of an option anytime soon. There will be too much expenses this and next year to go and live on our own.

Ever travelled outside of Europe? Where too? Where would you like to travel to?
I went to Canada once. But I was two, and I can't remember anything of it. We don't even have pictures because the camera was lost on the way home. :(

I would love to return there, it's really a beautiful country, there's also a lot of places I want to visit in Asia. Primarily in Japan and China. And well, everywhere else. Every country must have something I'm intrigued by.

My first travel will be to Italy though. I know, it's not outside of Europe, but I've never been there. I'll probably be going there this summer with my girlfriend. We haven't exactly made our mind up yet, but we want to stay in Europe for our first vacation.

How about you? Ever been outside of Europe before? Where? And where have you been to in Europe itself?


Finished Imperium yet...:pwnge
No, I've been planning to for most of the time. But the little free time I have I spent sexing, sexting and watching Californication.

I need to be in the mood for reading, especially books like Imperium, they deserve good attention and care while being read. It's no manga or comic book.

The sympathy card isnt going to work with me...:sbunny
My sympathy.




hello?how are you?i heard your good at offending?let me see your skills?
Not now. Sleepy. Me go zzz in a minute or two.
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Texas Chainsaw, left his brains all danglin' from his neck, while his head barely hangs on.

Shadz S2
I think u'r a whore ^.^
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: Texas Chainsaw, left his brains all danglin' from his neck, while his head barely hangs on.

Hey, I'm sleeping with Blai, Imp and Evil.

How is that being a whore? :)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Texas Chainsaw, left his brains all danglin' from his neck, while his head barely hangs on.

Now I think ur tough too =O
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Texas Chainsaw, left his brains all danglin' from his neck, while his head barely hangs on.

Hey, I'm sleeping with Blai, Imp and Evil.

How is that being a whore? :)
like sleeping in the same room?or wha?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Texas Chainsaw, left his brains all danglin' from his neck, while his head barely hangs on.

Why is that?
No, like fucking each other in the butt.
ah that.:amuse che dont over do it
 
Top