Re: El sentido común es tan raro, debe ser clasificado como un súper poder.
Do you ever Border hop? Like cross into Germany once in a while?
Do you ever Border hop? Like cross into Germany once in a while?


Sure they do, why wouldn't they?I'm assuming they're carrying guns ?![]()
I don't do it on a regular basis, but when I do it, I do it a lot. We tend to travel by donkey and we always leave early in the morning, so we have a whole day of pestering the Border Patrol.You imply that you do that a lot. But Zihuatanejo is in Guerrero which is quite far from the US border. Why do you persist on lying, you Belgian?![]()







my entire existence is beyond the reason , Imp-sanSpace bar, good_boy. It was invented for a reason.
![]()
Most people are still forgetting I have a thread.Yo...Forgot you had a thread.
Aaanyway...where do you see yourself in five years time?

I went to Canada once. But I was two, and I can't remember anything of it. We don't even have pictures because the camera was lost on the way home.Ever travelled outside of Europe? Where too? Where would you like to travel to?

No, I've been planning to for most of the time. But the little free time I have I spent sexing, sexting and watching Californication.Finished Imperium yet...![]()
My sympathy.The sympathy card isnt going to work with me...![]()
Not now. Sleepy. Me go zzz in a minute or two.hello?how are you?i heard your good at offending?let me see your skills?

like sleeping in the same room?or wha?Hey, I'm sleeping with Blai, Imp and Evil.
How is that being a whore?![]()
Why is that?Now I think ur tough too =O
No, like fucking each other in the butt.like sleeping in the same room?or wha?
ah that.Why is that?
No, like fucking each other in the butt.
che dont over do it