Re: Team Chibi, GO!
herro chibi leadah. I am surorised you guys made it this far. Butt hats about it for you 
herro chibi leadah. I am surorised you guys made it this far. Butt hats about it for you 
herro chibi leadah. I am surorised you guys made it this far. Butt hats about it for you 
I'm surprised you've made it this far with your English.oh my english is fine, what do you mean.I'm surprised you've made it this far with your English.


you do say some funny things once in a whileHo good boy you silly. Now that we got the hang of it we're gonna win this![]()


not allowed to say anythingHow many riddles have you solved gb?![]()
gomenasai

all i can tell you is that my body is on fire. If that gives you a clueCould that mean you solved all the riddles but you want to preserve Bugzee's reputation?![]()

Yeah I hope he fares wellTomorrow should be Googz' time to shine, don't you think, BBBro?![]()



Haha yeah.Yeah I hope he fares well
But the most important is the team advancing
I want the new riddle already![]()

I'm gonna sleep at a normal time. 

I seriously need to get back into the habit of waking up early. 



