The Chaser and the Chased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,407
Country
Japan
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

:kukuku herro chibi leadah. I am surorised you guys made it this far. Butt hats about it for you :kukuku
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

:neutral I'm surprised you've made it this far with your English.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

Ho good boy you silly. Now that we got the hang of it we're gonna win this :toc
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

How many riddles have you solved gb? :3c
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

Tomorrow should be Googz' time to shine, don't you think, BBBro? :XD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

Could that mean you solved all the riddles but you want to preserve Bugzee's reputation? :3c
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

Tomorrow should be Googz' time to shine, don't you think, BBBro? :XD
Yeah I hope he fares well :XD

But the most important is the team advancing :)

I want the new riddle already :p
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

Yeah I hope he fares well :XD

But the most important is the team advancing :)

I want the new riddle already :p
Haha yeah. :XD

Tomorrow, I'm definitely going to wake up early! :box I'm gonna sleep at a normal time. :XD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

That is if I and Googz don't solve it before you wake up :3c

We'll try and wait for you since tomorrow I only have one class I can be on most of the day.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

Nah, I'll wake up when it starts. :XD I seriously need to get back into the habit of waking up early. :darn
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

Btw today I had a dream that all the riddles we solved were fake leads and we couldn't find the answer in time :lmao
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

D: That's a horrible dream!
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

oh chibis :lmao
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

I too laugh at their pathetic attempts at winning, they are just here for the comic relief!
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

You guys are so mean! :crying
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Team Chibi, GO!

I would comfort you but you are the enemy. :shifty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top