Re: E- for Evilglaz
later bene
Hmmm where is asc ! she hasnt posted for 10 hours
later bene

Hmmm where is asc ! she hasnt posted for 10 hours




I do. That was done for Ai, to comfort coz he got killed again in day 1 poor thingI thought you hated gaga?![]()


+/- 24h till Episode 5 of Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO curious. The preview showed that it will be about the novel/drama CD that presented a side story. I haven't read that one cause there isn't an english version.u dot\nt like FT? leally? hmmmm i didnt see OP in your shounen listBusy day. Some days keep me way from the fun and closer to work.
Anyway, I'm not a fan of FT. The only shounens I read are Naruto, Bleach and D.Gray-man.
+/- 24h till Episode 5 of Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO curious. The preview showed that it will be about the novel/drama CD that presented a side story. I haven't read that one cause there isn't an english version.
u hate it?
Maybe 8-10 years ago, when i liked Ed, Edd and Eddy I would have liked FT and/or OP.u dot\nt like FT? leally? hmmmm i didnt see OP in your shounen listu hate it?
)
)asc been here most of the timeAsc where have you been? T_T
The Pt thread is dying without you there![]()

)
)Stop stealing our Ascasc been here most of the time![]()

)she is not our Asc. She is benelori's Asc. Oh and btw she cheats on bene with me.Stop stealing our Asc![]()

hahah its not me. Its my nee-chan/ blame herWhat's up with you changing the thread titles like every minute!? Just like your avy x sig sets!![]()



no i am developing obaa- chan right now....Ooooooh so this is what you've been working on hey!? The nee-chan persona~
Feckin hell, gb. I've lost track on this shiz man. It's a cool setup but you shouldn't over use it.
Are you going to have like an ossan persona as well!?![]()
all the guys fall in love with my nee chan persona
alright >_< ill reveal the mom's name for now.You should name them then...instead of calling them "nee-chan", gb's mom, etc.
Obviously, you would refer to them as sister, mother, etc but it would be better if you revealed their names to the community. I can't wait to see gb's family tree.![]()


duh obviouslyJessica-san!
I didn't think you would have the names already chosen as well.
Wait. Dude. You're using real names? As in your real family names!?![]()
to add more realism 