Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: E- for Evilglaz

later bene :bye

Hmmm where is asc ! she hasnt posted for 10 hours :crying
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: and F- is for Fame Monster

I thought you hated gaga? :oh
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: and F- is for Fame Monster

Busy day. Some days keep me way from the fun and closer to work.
Anyway, I'm not a fan of FT. The only shounens I read are Naruto, Bleach and D.Gray-man.

:spaz +/- 24h till Episode 5 of Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO curious. The preview showed that it will be about the novel/drama CD that presented a side story. I haven't read that one cause there isn't an english version.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: and F- is for Fame Monster

Busy day. Some days keep me way from the fun and closer to work.
Anyway, I'm not a fan of FT. The only shounens I read are Naruto, Bleach and D.Gray-man.

:spaz +/- 24h till Episode 5 of Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO curious. The preview showed that it will be about the novel/drama CD that presented a side story. I haven't read that one cause there isn't an english version.
u dot\nt like FT? leally? hmmmm i didnt see OP in your shounen list :lmao u hate it?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: and F- is for Fame Monster

u dot\nt like FT? leally? hmmmm i didnt see OP in your shounen list :lmao u hate it?
Maybe 8-10 years ago, when i liked Ed, Edd and Eddy I would have liked FT and/or OP.

Those 3 are really the only shounens that got me interested, Bleach being the hardest one cause the begining didn't get interesting till Byakuya and Renji appeared.
I tried to watch FMA anime, but also not insteresting to me. When i get abolutely nothing else to read and no laziness, i will try the manga.
Only Naruto and D.Gray-man got me excited imediately.

I'm totally into yaoi and shonen-ai. But most of them are 10 chapters only. It's amazing to see Junjou Romantica at volume 14.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: J- for Jin&Jorped (:3c)

Asc where have you been? T_T

The Pt thread is dying without you there :crying
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: J- for Jin&Jorped (:3c)

*Reads new title*

What. The. Fuck.

:-_-
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

What's up with you changing the thread titles like every minute!? Just like your avy x sig sets! :lmao
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

What's up with you changing the thread titles like every minute!? Just like your avy x sig sets! :lmao
hahah its not me. Its my nee-chan/ blame her
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

Ooooooh so this is what you've been working on hey!? The nee-chan persona~ :3c

Feckin hell, gb. I've lost track on this shiz man. It's a cool setup but you shouldn't over use it. :nod

Are you going to have like an ossan persona as well!? :oh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

Ooooooh so this is what you've been working on hey!? The nee-chan persona~ :3c

Feckin hell, gb. I've lost track on this shiz man. It's a cool setup but you shouldn't over use it. :nod

Are you going to have like an ossan persona as well!? :oh
no i am developing obaa- chan right now....:3c all the guys fall in love with my nee chan persona
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

You should name them then...instead of calling them "nee-chan", gb's mom, etc.

Obviously, you would refer to them as sister, mother, etc but it would be better if you revealed their names to the community. I can't wait to see gb's family tree. :derp
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

You should name them then...instead of calling them "nee-chan", gb's mom, etc.

Obviously, you would refer to them as sister, mother, etc but it would be better if you revealed their names to the community. I can't wait to see gb's family tree. :derp
alright >_< ill reveal the mom's name for now.


jessica-san
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

Jessica-san!


I didn't think you would have the names already chosen as well. :XD

Wait. Dude. You're using real names? As in your real family names!? :oh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

Jessica-san!


I didn't think you would have the names already chosen as well. :XD

Wait. Dude. You're using real names? As in your real family names!? :oh
duh obviously :3c to add more realism :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top