Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

Do you also smoke pot bene? :o
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: It's the end of the world as we know it v.1

It's a really disgusting and unbearable and slimy sensation, when they crawl up on you, but no I don't fear them.
There fixed it for you.
Maybe you don't think that way..but I do :crying I wonder how I'll hold up in national service if I fear them that much.
I luv snakes though:tem
Snakes? Large ones? Like those that is placed around your neck in the zoo or something?
Oh wait, your set..orochimaru :XD!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

Do you also smoke pot bene? :o
Rarely...I'm not in the touch with people that can get pot...I knew one guy, but he went to england to start a better life, and he succeeded...but sometimes when me and my friends are in the mood and we go on a trip, we buy those legal shiz...Katana mainly...but those are weird and the sensations are different with each joint...so they suck...that's why I don't really like them or smoke them


There fixed it for you.
Maybe you don't think that way..but I do :crying I wonder how I'll hold up in national service if I fear them that much.
Hmmm...:headscratch...please elaborate on this one
Snakes? Large ones? Like those that is placed around your neck in the zoo or something?
Oh wait, your set..orochimaru :XD!
Haha...but not just Orochimaru...U said it...those that can be placed on you...it's quite the sensation U know
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

Rarely...I'm not in the touch with people that can get pot...I knew one guy, but he went to england to start a better life, and he succeeded...but sometimes when me and my friends are in the mood and we go on a trip, we buy those legal shiz...Katana mainly...but those are weird and the sensations are different with each joint...so they suck...that's why I don't really like them or smoke them
Katana? Never heard of it :o
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

Hmmm...:headscratch...please elaborate on this one
Heh, check, I edited your quote and filled it with my own opinion of bugs..
with hatred :ninja

Haha...but not just Orochimaru...U said it...those that can be placed on you...it's quite the sensation U know
I'm not sure about snakes but as long as they are not giant bugs :darn
You know those cobras they put on you at zoo or something, you ever tried that before? I never got the chance.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

Katana? Never heard of it :o
well...it's probably some local stuff, but I don't really remember...it's been a year now, since I had it


Heh, check, I edited your quote and filled it with my own opinion of bugs..
with hatred :ninja
Nono...that national service thingy...
I'm not sure about snakes but as long as they are not giant bugs :darn
You know those cobras they put on you at zoo or something, you ever tried that before? I never got the chance.
Actually...I was in the city to drink something...and we were outdoor, when this lady came with a snake on her back, and asked us if we want to hold the snake....and I did...it was awesome...I don't know what type of snake it was, but it was around 1m or so, prolly longer...but still...:zomg
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

I'll try to get this Katana stuff sometime :o
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

I'll try to get this Katana stuff sometime :o
Don't you have these legal stores where U live?In Iceland?:notrust
Also...I wouldn't try it...because if it's mixed up with something weird then U might have an allergic reaction...people can die from that...so no...if you want normal stuff, then get the normal stuff

It's damn certain I won't try it again...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

Hum so I won't try it them if you put it like that. We don't have legal stores here in... Iceland ... but I can get pot easily though :3c
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

Hum so I won't try it them if you put it like that. We don't have legal stores here in... Iceland ... but I can get pot easily though :3c
Then...Iceland...must be a cool place...well...it's UR choice in the end, I'm just speaking from experience...it's a lot better to smoke the real deal, then those crappy imitations...and it is healthier as well
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

But I don't smoke anymore I did for a short while but I'd barely feel anything after a short while and I'd rather not have an addiction :\
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

But I don't smoke anymore I did for a short while but I'd barely feel anything after a short while and I'd rather not have an addiction :\
:thumbs
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

You should do the same :3c
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

Make a vost for babygirl.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

Make a vost for babygirl.
I need to think of something good...but it's a good idea, I will do it
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Thinking of babygirl:wub

Singapore males must serve the military for 2 whole years in their life at the age of 18-19 or 20-21 , its a must and its illegal not to. So we call it national service, but really, it just going there to suffer endless training and drills..I heard alot of stories from people about te 2 years, all of them are unpleasent :s

And then we'll also have to go back every year for some time for "re-service".
So yeah, I must overcome my fear of bugs in order to survive there :ninja
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club



Our beacon of light is back!:worship2
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Just stopping by to say hi to bene ~ :amuse
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: The true Maracas fan club

Hello!!:zomg Welcome to my thread! How are you doing?
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The true Maracas fan club

All right, I guess. It's getting kinda hot here, and I'm thinking about turning on the air conditioner soon. It rained earlier this morning, and it's quite humid. I need a glass of fresh lemonade to cool off. So, how are you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top