Re: Thinking of babygirl
Do you also smoke pot bene?

Do you also smoke pot bene?



There fixed it for you.It's a really disgusting and unbearable and slimy sensation, when they crawl up on you, but no I don't fear them.
I wonder how I'll hold up in national service if I fear them that much.Snakes? Large ones? Like those that is placed around your neck in the zoo or something?I luv snakes though![]()
!
Rarely...I'm not in the touch with people that can get pot...I knew one guy, but he went to england to start a better life, and he succeeded...but sometimes when me and my friends are in the mood and we go on a trip, we buy those legal shiz...Katana mainly...but those are weird and the sensations are different with each joint...so they suck...that's why I don't really like them or smoke themDo you also smoke pot bene?![]()
Hmmm...There fixed it for you.
Maybe you don't think that way..but I doI wonder how I'll hold up in national service if I fear them that much.
...please elaborate on this oneHaha...but not just Orochimaru...U said it...those that can be placed on you...it's quite the sensation U knowSnakes? Large ones? Like those that is placed around your neck in the zoo or something?
Oh wait, your set..orochimaru!

Katana? Never heard of itRarely...I'm not in the touch with people that can get pot...I knew one guy, but he went to england to start a better life, and he succeeded...but sometimes when me and my friends are in the mood and we go on a trip, we buy those legal shiz...Katana mainly...but those are weird and the sensations are different with each joint...so they suck...that's why I don't really like them or smoke them


Heh, check, I edited your quote and filled it with my own opinion of bugs..Hmmm......please elaborate on this one

I'm not sure about snakes but as long as they are not giant bugsHaha...but not just Orochimaru...U said it...those that can be placed on you...it's quite the sensation U know


well...it's probably some local stuff, but I don't really remember...it's been a year now, since I had itKatana? Never heard of it![]()
Nono...that national service thingy...Heh, check, I edited your quote and filled it with my own opinion of bugs..
with hatred![]()
Actually...I was in the city to drink something...and we were outdoor, when this lady came with a snake on her back, and asked us if we want to hold the snake....and I did...it was awesome...I don't know what type of snake it was, but it was around 1m or so, prolly longer...but still...I'm not sure about snakes but as long as they are not giant bugs
You know those cobras they put on you at zoo or something, you ever tried that before? I never got the chance.




Don't you have these legal stores where U live?In Iceland?I'll try to get this Katana stuff sometime![]()




Then...Iceland...must be a cool place...well...it's UR choice in the end, I'm just speaking from experience...it's a lot better to smoke the real deal, then those crappy imitations...and it is healthier as wellHum so I won't try it them if you put it like that. We don't have legal stores here in... Iceland ... but I can get pot easily though![]()


But I don't smoke anymore I did for a short while but I'd barely feel anything after a short while and I'd rather not have an addiction :\




I need to think of something good...but it's a good idea, I will do itMake a vost for babygirl.





Welcome to my thread! How are you doing?