The Bravery

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I like walking.

Wow you're one of the only chicks I've met/known who isn't obssessed with it :o
Edward Cullen pisses me off so much :shakefist
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I like walking.

Seriously? I know many girls who dislike Edward :\
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

Hey Zel~~~! :inu

You into any eletronica artists, zeltrax?
I don't think I'm into eletronica much :sweat
Have you got a partner yet for the up and coming sig contest? :)
I think I've been abandoned, maybe I won't participate..my siggy skills aren't up there yet and it'll be a pain for whoever is going to be my partner if any and I like that pairing list you made :lmao

Have you been to any of your neighbouring countries?
Been to Malaysia, Indonesia, the two nearest country to singapore.
Malaysia is meh, Indonesia is meh with some awesome places.
I've also been to hong kong, cool place but the people there..not much :-_-

Can you cook? :pwnge


See ya later~~~ :inu
A little, a few simple dishes for now. But hey, not bad right.
Yeh, see ya :mootastic
Been wanting to use that cow for a while now
but :inu still rocks .

I don't like Twilight at all. :darn *thumbs down*
Hi and I agree :oh

Wats with all the harry potter and twilight talk, I feel left out :(
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

Yes, Voldemort looked snake-like because he split his soul into seven pieces. He wasn't quite human anymore after that. One of the places he kept a bit of his soul was in a snake, actually. o:
That's right! I think I remember that snake. Ugh.

Wow you're one of the only chicks I've met/known who isn't obssessed with it :o
Edward Cullen pisses me off so much :shakefist
Seriously? I know many girls who dislike Edward :\
Yep, I know some girls who don't really like Edward. It's only natural, though. I liked him at first but then I feel like my love for him faded away. :P

Wats with all the harry potter and twilight talk, I feel left out :(
You don't watch or read any of them? :O
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

Harry potter first two books, tried twilight and didn't like it :p
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

I'm not fond of Harry Potter as well, and I only know few boys who read Twilight series. XD Harry Potter should be more interesting for you, I think. :3
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I like walking.

:O shame you no like HP??!!! :blink (notice im not gonna mention twilight xD)

Lol i can say if JKR took her time it might have ended in a better way way too rushed poor woman

we can always talk about awesomer books you've read if you feel left out like Dianna wynne jones' Howls moving castle :fangirl, i presume you all saw the movie by Hayao miyazaki based on it...if not...BLASPHEMY!!!! :eek :guns ill make you read and watch it Howlandsophieandcalcifer xD :wtf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I like walking.

Wow you're one of the only chicks I've met/known who isn't obssessed with it :o
Edward Cullen pisses me off so much :shakefist
I hate Edward Cullen more than any character ever written into a book. ...If you can even call him a character. Bella Swan also pisses me off. In fact, I think the entire series is an abomination. ... Ok I will stop flaming it now. XD

Harry potter first two books, tried twilight and didn't like it :p
You... Must... FINISH!

That's what she said

Harry Potter doesn't start REALLY getting addicting until the fourth book. This series will change your life, you seriously have to read them! And don't watch the movies before you read the books. :-_-
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

Its not like I didn't like it, after reading book two I never found the opportunity to finish the rest :darn but maybe now I should..after finishing my Agatha Christine collection that is :amuse
This series will change your life, you seriously have to read them! And don't watch the movies before you read the books.
Change my life? Like flying on the broom or something :p
But hogwarts is an awesome place..at least from the two books.

we can always talk about awesomer books you've read if you feel left out like Dianna wynne jones' Howls moving castle , i presume you all saw the movie by Hayao miyazaki based on it...if not...BLASPHEMY!!!! ill make you read and watch it Howlandsophieandcalcifer xD
BOOKWORM! ...is what i'd like to say but Howls moving castle is a masterpiece :wtf

Yep, I know some girls who don't really like Edward. It's only natural, though. I liked him at first but then I feel like my love for him faded away. :P
Why do you like edward :oh
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I like walking.

I basically made my mom read the HP books and she finished all seven in a month. :derp
Now she's a total nerd like me. I've decided to start my own Harry Potter cult, and you are my next recruit. Got it? :pwnge
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I like walking.

BOOKWORM! ...is what i'd like to say but Howls moving castle is a masterpiece
And dayeeeeeeem proud of it my friend xD
and the book is just as good i <3 that movie/book

Now she's a total nerd like me. I've decided to start my own Harry Potter cult, and you are my next recruit. Got it?
you sound like someone i know, i has a group of HP fans and theyre gonna make me watch avpm lol xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I like walking.

I hate Edward Cullen more than any character ever written into a book. ...If you can even call him a character. Bella Swan also pisses me off. In fact, I think the entire series is an abomination. ... Ok I will stop flaming it now. XD
Excellent flaming!


You... Must... FINISH!
That's what she said
:hurr :hi5


Harry Potter doesn't start REALLY getting addicting until the fourth book. This series will change your life, you seriously have to read them! And don't watch the movies before you read the books. :-_-
I've never read ANY Harry Potter books, as a matter of fact I don't read anything but comics. I'm surprised I still know how to phrase a sentence correctly :sweat

Only things I wanna read are Hercule Poirrot, LOTR, Harry Potter and something else but I forget :headscratch
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

:O shame you no like HP??!!! :blink (notice im not gonna mention twilight xD)
Nope, I'm not. :p I don't know why, it just didn't catch my heart as much as other books. Inheritance Cycle, for example. :D

Harry Potter doesn't start REALLY getting addicting until the fourth book. This series will change your life, you seriously have to read them! And don't watch the movies before you read the books. :-_-
Change our lives? :O What, in terms of becoming magic-addicted? XDD I watched the movies without reading the books. The difference is that, I could enjoy the film just fine while my friends who had read the books wouldn't stop complaining about parts which didn't match the books. XD

Its not like I didn't like it, after reading book two I never found the opportunity to finish the rest :darn but maybe now I should..after finishing my Agatha Christine collection that is :amuse

Why do you like edward :oh
Agatha Christie! I like playing PC games based on Agatha Christie's works. :)

As for why I like Edward, well, he is a romantic one. Although on my second time reading the whole series again, it somehow feels weird sometimes. ^^"
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I like walking.

I agree HP doesn't get really addicting until 4th Book :XD Although I loved 2 and 3 :amuse

I remember getting so caught up in the 4th book. I was sick and stayed a whole week in bed and used that time to read book 4 and start book 5.

At the middle of the night I woke up and thought "What am I doing awake? in 2 days i'll have to fight a dragon I should be resting myself" a few seconds latter I realised I was not Harry :fail
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

I basically made my mom read the HP books and she finished all seven in a month. :derp
Now she's a total nerd like me. I've decided to start my own Harry Potter cult, and you are my next recruit. Got it? :pwnge
Yes ma...'am? I'll try to fly on brooms :headscratch

And yes agatha christine is awesome, nothing beats mystery novels.

Bbb, I never knew you wanted ro be harry or something :lmao
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I like walking.

Is not that i wanted to be harry or something :lmao

It's just that I was becoming one with the book :lmao
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I like walking.

LOL, that is true. Sometimes if you are too addicted to something (including games or movies for me), you could feel like the main character there, and somehow even dream of it. Sometimes it happens to me. XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I like walking.

I dreamt of one piece once before I think but I dreamt of power rangers alot back when I was a kiddo :s
Can't remember if theres anymore, but all of the time im a hero in those dreams :lmao
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I like walking.

At the middle of the night I woke up and thought "What am I doing awake? in 2 days i'll have to fight a dragon I should be resting myself" a few seconds latter I realised I was not Harry :fail
Because of this quote, you will become a very high-ranking member in my cult.

I've read the Harry Potter books all several times, and I still absolutely love the movies too! They will never be as good as the books, but they do fine standing on their own. I think all of the actors (besides Ginny and maybe Harry) are great representations of the characters in the novels.


I had a dream about D.Gray-Man once, but it was more of a nightmare. Still awesome though!
Were you a pirate in the One Piece dream? XD
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I like walking.

I dreamt of one piece once before I think but I dreamt of power rangers alot back when I was a kiddo :s
Can't remember if theres anymore, but all of the time im a hero in those dreams :lmao
LOOOL even me!! Nami was telling me to get my lazy ass up and help her steer apparently i had eaten a devil fruit that made me a Dragon, i was like :O when i woke up :/ i read too much lol thats too much of a dream, i still remember tidbits too that were funny
 
Top