Re: I like walking.
Hey Zel~~~!
You into any eletronica artists, zeltrax?
I don't think I'm into eletronica much
Have you got a partner yet for the up and coming sig contest?
I think I've been abandoned, maybe I won't participate..my siggy skills aren't up there yet and it'll be a pain for whoever is going to be my partner if any and I like that pairing list you made
Have you been to any of your neighbouring countries?
Been to Malaysia, Indonesia, the two nearest country to singapore.
Malaysia is meh, Indonesia is meh with some awesome places.
I've also been to hong kong, cool place but the people there..not much
Can you cook?
See ya later~~~
A little, a few simple dishes for now. But hey, not bad right.
Yeh, see ya

Been wanting to use that cow for a while now
but

still rocks .
I don't like Twilight at all.

*thumbs down*
Hi and I agree
Wats with all the harry potter and twilight talk, I feel left out
