The Bravery

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

:hug thanks dragon
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Awesome and cute Toradora set Zel :zomg

:bbb
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Awesome and cute Toradora set Zel :zomg

:bbb
Ban-kun you read minds? :OOOO i was gonna ask him what anime that was xD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Z-kun you need to read Rave the anime was butchered:-_- literally...

Ban-kun, salute sir! what am i thinking now, wait right...NOW?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

I read it until
his father died.
Forgotten why i stopped but I'll continue..one day.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Z-kun you need to read Rave the anime was butchered:-_- literally...

Ban-kun, salute sir! what am i thinking now, wait right...NOW?
You are thinking "Zeltrax go read rave right now you dumb :yelling"
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

I is impressed :O
Lolz
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Are you gonna be less active at MH for 4 months and come back mad because of studying? :|

And have you checked Pantalea? :D
 
Last edited:

susanoo13

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
483
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

After finishing Rave master not to long ago I can certainly recommend it although I think FT is better, Rave has this more romantic sensation at some points that is unique to it's own and just for those moments the entire read was worth it and that is something that up till now was brought better in Rave than in FT IMHO yet the battles in FT aside from the last one are much better.

BTW before the Toradora theme you had an cool signature which I couln't recognize - one of about 7-10 characters in suits and one of them had the hair of the director in Deadman wonderland which you put as your avatar, what manga was it from?
 
Last edited:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Are you gonna be less active at MH for 4 months and come back mad because of studying? :|
Probably yeah. MH will distract me alot so I won't be here much.
Coming back mad is possible :derp
And have you checked Pantalea? :D
I checked it when it upgraded to v4 i think? I like the old template better, are you guys working on a new design or something?


After finishing Rave master not to long ago I can certainly recommend it although I think FT is better, Rave has this more romantic sensation at some points that is unique to it's own and just for those moments the entire read was worth it and that is something that up till now was brought better in Rave than in FT IMHO yet the battles in FT aside from the last one are much better.
Hi susanoo! I heard that rave is a little bit more "darker" than the story in fairy tail but I agree about the battles. FT battles are better. I'm not sure about the romance since I haven't progressed far in reading rave. I'll check it out after my exams when I'll be free :tem
Have you read the Monster Hunter manga by Mashima too?

BTW before the Toradora theme you had an cool signature which I couln't recognize - one of about 7-10 characters in suits and one of them had the hair of the director in Deadman wonderland which you put as your avatar, what manga was it from?
Do you watch toradora? Its really awesome :wtf
The signature that I had before is not from a manga but a Nintendo DS game "Ace Attorney". I recommend it if you have a DS, its a cool logic game that takes place in court.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

hmmm toradora set. You like that anime? It lacks romance imo! Well not too bad i should say. Was debating whether to start watching gintama or not.... So i heard u gonna have hard 4 months? or poor you :crying
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

I like it? No, I love it :p
Gintama is a must watch, the first few episodes aren't as funny but after that
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Yeah..4 months of studying :crying
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

I AGRE WITH ZELTRAXXXXXX GINTAMA IS AWESOME :bbb
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

I AGRE WITH ZELTRAXXXXXX GINTAMA IS AWESOME :bbb
GINTAMA IS FUNNY, BUT SOMETIMES IT'S JUST A PAIN IN THE A** :bbb
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

GINTAMA IS FUNNY, BUT SOMETIMES IT'S JUST A PAIN IN THE A** :bbb
Watya mean pain in the a** :notrust

GINTAMA IS AWESOME.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Watya mean pain in the a** :notrust

GINTAMA IS AWESOME.
i mean sometimes it's just plain boring to read... too much text... but some chapters are just AWESOME :bbb
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

that's why the anime is better
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

oshit manga reader, I only watch the anime tho.
Anime is awesome and never a pain :derp
 
Top