The truth will set you free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Ah, k. How did your fear of anatomy happen?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Ah, k. How did your fear of anatomy happen?
Dunno. I just can't stand to see brain, hearts, liver and urgh~ those kinds of things.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Too disgusting? :o

Also, can you age yourself two years older so I can call you baachan? :3c
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Too disgusting? :o

Also, can you age yourself two years older so I can call you baachan? :3c
Yeah, something like that.

What? Baa-chan??! I'm not a grandma! Even if I'm older than you by one year, I should be your nee-san! O_O
No, no, no. I can't age myself. Whatever happens, I'm a 19-year-old girl who look like a 15-year-old-girl. :P Excuse me for being younger than you.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

I'm a 19-year-old girl who look like a 15-year-old-girl.


BBB already dropped by in your thred? Expect him to :derp
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Nope~ He hasn't. Why?
He's searching for Pedobear. And you are a potential victim :fail so, where pedobear, there Banana :hee
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

He's searching for Pedobear. And you are a potential victim :fail so, where pedobear, there Banana :hee
Potential victim? o_O Even though I look like I'm 15 years old, I behave like a 20-year old. :P
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Do you smoke or drink or have casual sex? :3c

First two are serious questions. Last one isn't.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Do you smoke or drink or have casual sex? :3c

First two are serious questions. Last one isn't.
NO for all of them. =________=
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Video games? TV?


Do you make fun of people or troll 'em? :o
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Video games? TV?


Do you make fun of people or troll 'em? :o
No, no video games... My parents banned it when I was a child. Now that I'm an adult, I lost interest.
TV... I used to watch it a lot but for the past 4 years I've almost never watched it.
And yeah, I make fun of people. :P
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Why did they ban it? That's evil and uptight. :-_-

What'd you watch?

Nice. Who do you make fun of? Want me to teach you how to make fun of people? :3c
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Why did they ban it? That's evil and uptight. :-_-

What'd you watch?

Nice. Who do you make fun of? Want me to teach you how to make fun of people? :3c
Because they think I won't study if I start to play video games. Well, they are true of course. :P
Even without video games, I still managed to procrastinate by reading novels.

Movies, usually. The local TV programs are a mess here. =__=

My friends, of course. No thanks, I manage by my own. :P
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

I just can't stand to see brain, hearts, liver and urgh~ those kinds of things.
Ahai, I should kidnap you and show you around our anatomy laboratory once in a while. We have an activity there tomorrow, wanna join me? :D It's not that scary, really. At first, indeed, even more surrounded by dead bodies. But me, so far, I feel like sad for these people who donated their bodies for science. Some didn't even donated, but forced to. We all should be thankful. ^^"

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

I think you're not as clever as I think. You cannot differentiate the meaning of question mark and period. You will get D in linguistics.

What? Test? You know I don't like tests. I'm in the middle of final exams! XD
Whatever. I got A for my English class last semester. *sings*

But that test is awesome! You can try it after your exams end. XD When would it end?

Curse me, but whenever i see your flag i always think about poland :fail Well, the flags DO look ridiciluosly alike :sweat
LOL~ I can understand. To be honest, I can't really see the difference between ours and Poland's flag. :O
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Ahai, I should kidnap you and show you around our anatomy laboratory once in a while. We have an activity there tomorrow, wanna join me? :D It's not that scary, really. At first, indeed, even more surrounded by dead bodies. But me, so far, I feel like sad for these people who donated their bodies for science. Some didn't even donated, but forced to. We all should be thankful. ^^"

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------



Whatever. I got A for my English class last semester. *sings*

But that test is awesome! You can try it after your exams end. XD When would it end?



LOL~ I can understand. To be honest, I can't really see the difference between ours and Poland's flag. :O
I'm not afraid of the dead bodies. It's usual thing. The problem is the insides of it. *shudder*

Last semester is not this semester. :P
Next week, but even after the exams I got camp and such, then I have to prepare for the orientation period fro the new students. :P
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

Because they think I won't study if I start to play video games. Well, they are true of course. :P
Even without video games, I still managed to procrastinate by reading novels.

Movies, usually. The local TV programs are a mess here. =__=

My friends, of course. No thanks, I manage by my own. :P
What novels? I hope they weren't dirty. :o

What movies?

You do a bad job making fun of people, then. :oh
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

What novels? I hope they weren't dirty. :o

What movies?

You do a bad job making fun of people, then. :oh
Of course not! I read mystery or fantasy novels.

Anything that looks good.

How come???
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

You didn't buy manga to read? :o What have you read? Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, wut?

What looks good to you?

Because, you fail at making fun of ME, and tbh, I make it easy to make fun of me. :oh

















:oh


















:(
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD

You didn't buy manga to read? :o What have you read? Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, wut?

What looks good to you?

Because, you fail at making fun of ME, and tbh, I make it easy to make fun of me. :oh

















:oh


















:(
Nope~ I read manga online.
HP, yeah... Artemis Fowl.. I have the books but haven't got any chance to read them... Still have more than 50 books in my list. :P

I can't really explain... If I see it and can't get my eyes off it then it's good. :P
(Just FYI, when I watched Avatar, I fell asleep in ten minutes. That means it doesn't look good.)

Oh, you want me to make fun of you? But I'm not in the mood. I'm in a struggle with my exams. Time to get serious.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top