Re: Hajimemashite, Snow Princess is here! XD
Ah, k. How did your fear of anatomy happen?
Ah, k. How did your fear of anatomy happen?
Dunno. I just can't stand to see brain, hearts, liver and urgh~ those kinds of things.Ah, k. How did your fear of anatomy happen?


Yeah, something like that.Too disgusting?
Also, can you age yourself two years older so I can call you baachan?![]()
I'm a 19-year-old girl who look like a 15-year-old-girl.

Nope~ He hasn't. Why?BBB already dropped by in your thred? Expect him to![]()
He's searching for Pedobear. And you are a potential victimNope~ He hasn't. Why?
so, where pedobear, there Banana 
Potential victim? o_O Even though I look like I'm 15 years old, I behave like a 20-year old. :PHe's searching for Pedobear. And you are a potential victimso, where pedobear, there Banana
![]()

NO for all of them. =________=Do you smoke or drink or have casual sex?
First two are serious questions. Last one isn't.

No, no video games... My parents banned it when I was a child. Now that I'm an adult, I lost interest.Video games? TV?
Do you make fun of people or troll 'em?![]()


Because they think I won't study if I start to play video games. Well, they are true of course. :PWhy did they ban it? That's evil and uptight.
What'd you watch?
Nice. Who do you make fun of? Want me to teach you how to make fun of people?![]()
Ahai, I should kidnap you and show you around our anatomy laboratory once in a while. We have an activity there tomorrow, wanna join me?I just can't stand to see brain, hearts, liver and urgh~ those kinds of things.
It's not that scary, really. At first, indeed, even more surrounded by dead bodies. But me, so far, I feel like sad for these people who donated their bodies for science. Some didn't even donated, but forced to. We all should be thankful. ^^"Whatever. I got A for my English class last semester. *sings*I think you're not as clever as I think. You cannot differentiate the meaning of question mark and period. You will get D in linguistics.
What? Test? You know I don't like tests. I'm in the middle of final exams! XD
LOL~ I can understand. To be honest, I can't really see the difference between ours and Poland's flag. :OCurse me, but whenever i see your flag i always think about polandWell, the flags DO look ridiciluosly alike
![]()
I'm not afraid of the dead bodies. It's usual thing. The problem is the insides of it. *shudder*Ahai, I should kidnap you and show you around our anatomy laboratory once in a while. We have an activity there tomorrow, wanna join me?It's not that scary, really. At first, indeed, even more surrounded by dead bodies. But me, so far, I feel like sad for these people who donated their bodies for science. Some didn't even donated, but forced to. We all should be thankful. ^^"
---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------
Whatever. I got A for my English class last semester. *sings*
But that test is awesome! You can try it after your exams end. XD When would it end?
LOL~ I can understand. To be honest, I can't really see the difference between ours and Poland's flag. :O
What novels? I hope they weren't dirty.Because they think I won't study if I start to play video games. Well, they are true of course. :P
Even without video games, I still managed to procrastinate by reading novels.
Movies, usually. The local TV programs are a mess here. =__=
My friends, of course. No thanks, I manage by my own. :P


Of course not! I read mystery or fantasy novels.What novels? I hope they weren't dirty.
What movies?
You do a bad job making fun of people, then.![]()
What have you read? Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, wut?


Nope~ I read manga online.You didn't buy manga to read?What have you read? Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, wut?
What looks good to you?
Because, you fail at making fun of ME, and tbh, I make it easy to make fun of me.
![]()