Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

You probably wrote it on paper or something beforehand. Cheater.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Is it really, or is it just you thinking that? Confederate flag stood for Confederate States of America before anything else, even though racism and slavery existed there and were dominant.

Love ya too. :hurr

I dunno, but I think my lungs were on fire or smoking. This was in spring, mind you. SOFA KING HORRIBLE! T__T Imagine living there and then in America... though you kinda experienced that with other Texans complaining about 50 degrees F being cold. You like cold?
I suppose that's the case from time to time, but I find that a lot of the people that post the flag on their truck or on a bandanna or something are usually racist. It really gets under my skin! Also, I don't think that Texas would make a very good country on its own.

..............Just so you know, "SOFA KING HORRIBLE" confused me at first. So I read it out loud and my sister gave me a look. M3J, you really are a punk!!

Other than the gnarly weather, how was India? Did you go to Bollywood and is it really illegal to kill a cow there?

I finally had a day off yesterday! well that's 2 days off I've now had and I went to my friends since I missed the party last time, just got home a while ago; fun times :) though my body is in pain!!
played some football and volleyball, went to their place for drinks and at 4am we went to the reservoire to watch the sunrise.

I work for a hospitality and waiting agency and I do a lot of barista, waiting and bar work.

I've worked once with a hangover, I don't think I could do again...:(
Days off are so for the win. Mine is on Thursday. x3 I think I'm going to work out, swim, read, and watch a movie. I just got Howl's Moving Castle on Netflix. I've never seen it before, so I hope it's good! And omg you get major awesome points for the sunrise at a resiviore. Sunrise is more beautiful than sunset.

Do you, really? So you have any crazy drunk people stories? 8D

Disagree. I'm a female, and I concentrate very well when I made posts here. :o
IKR?! TOTAL MOFO PUNK! :yelling

You probably wrote it on paper or something beforehand. Cheater.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Omg, you suck.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Congrats noob!:tem...that was fast
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I suppose that's the case from time to time, but I find that a lot of the people that post the flag on their truck or on a bandanna or something are usually racist. It really gets under my skin! Also, I don't think that Texas would make a very good country on its own.
..............Just so you know, "SOFA KING HORRIBLE" confused me at first. So I read it out loud and my sister gave me a look. M3J, you really are a punk!!
Ah, gotcha. Although I make racist jokes, I don't tolerate racism. Too bad people aren't as open minded. Why are Texans racist anyway? Something to do with being flooded by Mexicans since it's like, rihgt on top of the border? Texans would destroy themselves with their redneckness and horrible truck. :oh

:XD I thought you knew what it was about. I don't like cursing, so I resort to hidden curses like that. You should so definitely play that prank on someone though.

And I like being a punk. :hee

Other than the gnarly weather, how was India? Did you go to Bollywood and is it really illegal to kill a cow there?
No, and Bollywood is in Mumbai/Bombay/whatever. I wanted to go though. <_<
India was dry and full of animals. Dogs were nicer there than here though, and there are a lot of stray ones. :-_- Makes one wonder what Americans do, eh? And, there were a lot of beggars in India.. heartbreaking.

Dunno, but I think so. Shame, as there are a lot of cows and I could buy a sniper rifle and practice sniping.



XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Omg, you suck.
WHAT? WHAT? HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME! :yelling

I don't suck, I actually... well, I don't think when I type, but yeah. I win cuz...

I don't even know what we're talking about, I give up. :bored
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Days off are so for the win. Mine is on Thursday. x3 I think I'm going to work out, swim, read, and watch a movie. I just got Howl's Moving Castle on Netflix. I've never seen it before, so I hope it's good! And omg you get major awesome points for the sunrise at a resiviore. Sunrise is more beautiful than sunset.

Do you, really? So you have any crazy drunk people stories? 8D
:wtf you've never seen Howl's Moving Castle?! Where have you been? :yelling well at least you're gonna watch it now, that film is so awesome! you will NOT regret it, animation, soundtrack, story; it's Studio Ghibli at their best.
Yeah watching the sunrise was really cool, one of my friends I was with got into the water; it's about waist level depth but still; at that time in the morning it was so cold!

Erm...crazy story...Can't think very much but we did one christmas party and there was girl who was so wasted, her boyfriend had to carry her over his shoulder fireman style......and she wasn't wearing any underwear so the rest is up your imagination :lmao

Another girl at the same party got so drunk she got into an argument with the security team there because she wanted to take home the chair she was sitting on! :fail one weirdest drunken behaviours I've seen.

Do you have any fun stories from the Ice Cream Land??


:confetti Congrats on becoming our member zone mod and fun forum regulator :confetti
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

:wtf you've never seen Howl's Moving Castle?! Where have you been? :yelling well at least you're gonna watch it now, that film is so awesome! you will NOT regret it, animation, soundtrack, story; it's Studio Ghibli at their best.
Maybe because the original story was not Japanese, I thought the ending was just a bit too ordinary though (=usuall Western happy ending). I still like it enough to watch several times. (I own a copy.) Totoro and Spirited Away are still my favorites.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I had to post here. I mean you're a mod now, and you like DGM, and you spam in my "Because" Thread, and you seem like a fun person from what i've seen so far, and you're female <------ forget i said this. don't want to be banned for sexual harrasement :fail

Anyway, i think i already asked this question everyone :scry, but do you read DN/Bakuman?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Hi, Naomi!! :D

Congratz on becoming a GC mod as well! :XD

MOAR GIRL POWAHHH! :turtle
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

ICY, EVIL WOMAN! RUUUUN, NAOMNAOM!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Congrats noob!:tem...that was fast
:derp I'll admit that I am a total total noob (this is the first forum I've even joined XD). And thank you, I will do my best. >8I *salute*

Ah, gotcha. Although I make racist jokes, I don't tolerate racism. Too bad people aren't as open minded. Why are Texans racist anyway? Something to do with being flooded by Mexicans since it's like, rihgt on top of the border? Texans would destroy themselves with their redneckness and horrible truck. :oh
Yes, you're spot on. It has very much to do with being on the border. Not to mention, it's just the way a lot of red-neck type people are. Their parents were racist, so they are too. You'd be amazed at how incredibly long grudges or just general ideas can last in this state. I never quite understood it.


And I like being a punk. :hee
That much is obvious! :yelling

No, and Bollywood is in Mumbai/Bombay/whatever. I wanted to go though. <_<
India was dry and full of animals. Dogs were nicer there than here though, and there are a lot of stray ones. :-_- Makes one wonder what Americans do, eh? And, there were a lot of beggars in India.. heartbreaking.

Dunno, but I think so. Shame, as there are a lot of cows and I could buy a sniper rifle and practice sniping.
x_x Just don't... get sniped yourself or anything. Maybe you should stick to harmless cow tipping.

WHAT? WHAT? HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME! :yelling

I don't suck, I actually... well, I don't think when I type, but yeah. I win cuz...

I don't even know what we're talking about, I give up. :bored
Me neither, but it was fun insulting you! :derp I'll make sure to do it again sometime. :D


:wtf you've never seen Howl's Moving Castle?! Where have you been? :yelling well at least you're gonna watch it now, that film is so awesome! you will NOT regret it, animation, soundtrack, story; it's Studio Ghibli at their best.
Yeah watching the sunrise was really cool, one of my friends I was with got into the water; it's about waist level depth but still; at that time in the morning it was so cold!

Erm...crazy story...Can't think very much but we did one christmas party and there was girl who was so wasted, her boyfriend had to carry her over his shoulder fireman style......and she wasn't wearing any underwear so the rest is up your imagination :lmao

Another girl at the same party got so drunk she got into an argument with the security team there because she wanted to take home the chair she was sitting on! :fail one weirdest drunken behaviours I've seen.

Do you have any fun stories from the Ice Cream Land??


:confetti Congrats on becoming our member zone mod and fun forum regulator :confetti
I just finished watching Howl's Moving Castle, actually! The animation was really wonderful, but that's to be expected. The storyline wasn't my favorite, but it was definitely interesting and different. I typically like that sort of thing. c: And I laughed several times. The comic relief was very enjoyable.

I bet it was cold. EEP! >< But at least is was only waist deep. I was at a party once, and there was a pool outside. I was pretty retarded by that time, so I went outside (40 degrees Fahrenheit), and was pushed into the pool! :yelling Holy crap it was so cold. I got revenge by hugging the girl who pushed me in for about two minutes straight. She looked almost as wet as I did. Hahahah! Moral of the story: stay away from pools when it's almost freezing temperatures outside.

BAHAHAHAHAH! XD She wanted to take the chair home?? That's so random. I literally laughed out loud at that.

Shhh. Don't tell anyone, but once at work, the owner's daughter/son in law/ one of their friends were the only ones working with me, and we were so slow that night... >> We totally did shots of whiskey, it was awesome! XDD

And thank you very much x3


I had to post here. I mean you're a mod now, and you like DGM, and you spam in my "Because" Thread, and you seem like a fun person from what i've seen so far, and you're female <------ forget i said this. don't want to be banned for sexual harrasement :fail

Anyway, i think i already asked this question everyone :scry, but do you read DN/Bakuman?
I freaking love the because thread! I think it's the most fun out of all the word play threads. LONG LIVE DGM!!!! D8<
XDDD Thank you for noticing I'm a girl. I will take that as a compliment.

DN as in Death Note, right? I watched the anime for a while, but sadly dropped it before I finished. :sweat Let me know if I'm missing out. And if it doesn't follow the manga relatively well, then maybe I should give that a shot.
And I've actually never even heard of Bakuman before a couple days ago, but I did notice it beat DGM on last month's sales list. o: It must be good then, right? Of course Bleach also beat DGM... :-_-




Hi, Naomi!! :D

Congratz on becoming a GC mod as well! :XD

MOAR GIRL POWAHHH! :turtle
*total girl power high five of awesomeness* We're taking over FF!

*whispers @M3J* Should I be afraid? :s


*Really needs to stop ignoring my thread for this long. :darn*
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Afraid of M3J? Sure...get on IRC:yelling
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I freaking love the because thread! I think it's the most fun out of all the word play threads. LONG LIVE DGM!!!! D8<
XDDD Thank you for noticing I'm a girl. I will take that as a compliment.

DN as in Death Note, right? I watched the anime for a while, but sadly dropped it before I finished. :sweat Let me know if I'm missing out. And if it doesn't follow the manga relatively well, then maybe I should give that a shot.
And I've actually never even heard of Bakuman before a couple days ago, but I did notice it beat DGM on last month's sales list. o: It must be good then, right? Of course Bleach also beat DGM... :-_-
Of course the Because Thread is awesome. I was the one who started it afterall :hee

And i don't get how me noticing you're a girl, is a compliment. :oh The last time i said "lol, i just noticed you're a girl" i got an earslap :fail

And, yeah, DN anime follows the manga to 98%. It has some minor differences, which i'm not going to spoil you, incase you'll ever want to finish watching it :thumbs
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Yes, you're spot on. It has very much to do with being on the border. Not to mention, it's just the way a lot of red-neck type people are. Their parents were racist, so they are too. You'd be amazed at how incredibly long grudges or just general ideas can last in this state. I never quite understood it.
That much is obvious! :yelling
x_x Just don't... get sniped yourself or anything. Maybe you should stick to harmless cow tipping.
Me neither, but it was fun insulting you! :derp I'll make sure to do it again sometime. :D
*whispers @M3J* Should I be afraid? :s



Ban 'em from life. Shoot 'em. :3c Make a sport out of killing racists. :hurr
OBVIOUS FTW!

Nah, I'm too awesome to get sniped. I'd probably get shot in the head, but I'd survive it and be all, "M3J MAD, SOMEONE DIE! :arro"

Don't insult me, don't get into this game. You WILL come out the loser and more disturbed than you were before. I'm a winner. Just remember, I warned you. :>

You should be. D: BE SCARED! I dunno of what though. :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

I just finished watching Howl's Moving Castle, actually! The animation was really wonderful, but that's to be expected. The storyline wasn't my favorite, but it was definitely interesting and different. I typically like that sort of thing. c: And I laughed several times. The comic relief was very enjoyable.

I bet it was cold. EEP! >< But at least is was only waist deep. I was at a party once, and there was a pool outside. I was pretty retarded by that time, so I went outside (40 degrees Fahrenheit), and was pushed into the pool! :yelling Holy crap it was so cold. I got revenge by hugging the girl who pushed me in for about two minutes straight. She looked almost as wet as I did. Hahahah! Moral of the story: stay away from pools when it's almost freezing temperatures outside.

BAHAHAHAHAH! XD She wanted to take the chair home?? That's so random. I literally laughed out loud at that.

Shhh. Don't tell anyone, but once at work, the owner's daughter/son in law/ one of their friends were the only ones working with me, and we were so slow that night... >> We totally did shots of whiskey, it was awesome! XDD

And thank you very much x3
Ah ok. glad you enjoyed it for a bit at least :)

Your pool story sounds fun :amuse, if that happened to me I would drown since I never learned how to swim :crying

Yep, she wanted to take the chair home. At first when the party was done, she was one of the last to leave and security came to ask her if she needed a hand getting up from her chair, she said she was fine and only wanted the chair in front of her moved away so she could have space to stand. Then she wanted it moved further and further away :-_-;, it was all a ruse in the end so she could grap the chair she was sitting on :lmao as if no one would notice! rofl

Whiskey shots sounds awesome! I got given a bottle a white wine to take home yesterday by the event boss where I worked yesterday :amuse

Now that you've become member zone mod, what do you and ice-chan have planned for us? :eyeroll

And you really do need to be responding faster, it's abuse of power otherwise :lmao
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I would reply to you guys specifically like I usually do, but I'm feeling pretty down. I just found out that I'm going to lose my job in about three weeks and I'm feeling pretty stressed over the whole thing. The place I work at that has been there since the 1950s was sold a couple days ago and they're going to bulldoze the building for a rental car place of all things. I've worked there for four years now, since I was 15, and it's really become a part of me. My best friends work there and I'm going to see them a lot less now.

I'm just having a hard time with it. Sorry to be Debbie Downer McComplains-A-Lot. But mannnnn. Sigh sigh sigh.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Sorry to hear. But whenever a door closes, another door opens.

Proven fact. As long as you're willing to open the door, though.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

That sounds hard :s
Just try to let it go and I'm sure you'll be fine after time passes
But its sadder for people who worked there longer than you had..
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Naomi fighting!!!!
Hang in there:beer
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Haha. Thank guys. I'm going job hunting with my best friend today. It would be awesome if we could get hired at the same place together again. Though that might just be wishful thinking. I think my sister might be able to get me a job too.

I suppose change isn't always a bad thing. Cause I'm in for a lot of it once summer ends. :s
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

A lot? Like? :o At least you might find a better job.

And eww, Lady Gaga. BAD TASTE, REDNECKESS, BAD TASTE! :yelling
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top