Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD
You probably wrote it on paper or something beforehand. Cheater.
You probably wrote it on paper or something beforehand. Cheater.
I suppose that's the case from time to time, but I find that a lot of the people that post the flag on their truck or on a bandanna or something are usually racist. It really gets under my skin! Also, I don't think that Texas would make a very good country on its own.Is it really, or is it just you thinking that? Confederate flag stood for Confederate States of America before anything else, even though racism and slavery existed there and were dominant.
Love ya too.
I dunno, but I think my lungs were on fire or smoking. This was in spring, mind you. SOFA KING HORRIBLE! T__T Imagine living there and then in America... though you kinda experienced that with other Texans complaining about 50 degrees F being cold. You like cold?
Days off are so for the win. Mine is on Thursday. x3 I think I'm going to work out, swim, read, and watch a movie. I just got Howl's Moving Castle on Netflix. I've never seen it before, so I hope it's good! And omg you get major awesome points for the sunrise at a resiviore. Sunrise is more beautiful than sunset.I finally had a day off yesterday! well that's 2 days off I've now had and I went to my friends since I missed the party last time, just got home a while ago; fun timesthough my body is in pain!!
played some football and volleyball, went to their place for drinks and at 4am we went to the reservoire to watch the sunrise.![]()
I work for a hospitality and waiting agency and I do a lot of barista, waiting and bar work.
I've worked once with a hangover, I don't think I could do again...![]()
IKR?! TOTAL MOFO PUNK!Disagree. I'm a female, and I concentrate very well when I made posts here.![]()

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYou probably wrote it on paper or something beforehand. Cheater.
...that was fastAh, gotcha. Although I make racist jokes, I don't tolerate racism. Too bad people aren't as open minded. Why are Texans racist anyway? Something to do with being flooded by Mexicans since it's like, rihgt on top of the border? Texans would destroy themselves with their redneckness and horrible truck.I suppose that's the case from time to time, but I find that a lot of the people that post the flag on their truck or on a bandanna or something are usually racist. It really gets under my skin! Also, I don't think that Texas would make a very good country on its own.
..............Just so you know, "SOFA KING HORRIBLE" confused me at first. So I read it out loud and my sister gave me a look. M3J, you really are a punk!!

I thought you knew what it was about. I don't like cursing, so I resort to hidden curses like that. You should so definitely play that prank on someone though.
No, and Bollywood is in Mumbai/Bombay/whatever. I wanted to go though. <_<Other than the gnarly weather, how was India? Did you go to Bollywood and is it really illegal to kill a cow there?
Makes one wonder what Americans do, eh? And, there were a lot of beggars in India.. heartbreaking. WHAT? WHAT? HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME!XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Omg, you suck.


Days off are so for the win. Mine is on Thursday. x3 I think I'm going to work out, swim, read, and watch a movie. I just got Howl's Moving Castle on Netflix. I've never seen it before, so I hope it's good! And omg you get major awesome points for the sunrise at a resiviore. Sunrise is more beautiful than sunset.
Do you, really? So you have any crazy drunk people stories? 8D
you've never seen Howl's Moving Castle?! Where have you been?
well at least you're gonna watch it now, that film is so awesome! you will NOT regret it, animation, soundtrack, story; it's Studio Ghibli at their best.
one weirdest drunken behaviours I've seen.
Congrats on becoming our member zone mod and fun forum regulator 
Maybe because the original story was not Japanese, I thought the ending was just a bit too ordinary though (=usuall Western happy ending). I still like it enough to watch several times. (I own a copy.) Totoro and Spirited Away are still my favorites.you've never seen Howl's Moving Castle?! Where have you been?
well at least you're gonna watch it now, that film is so awesome! you will NOT regret it, animation, soundtrack, story; it's Studio Ghibli at their best.

, but do you read DN/Bakuman?

Congrats noob!...that was fast
I'll admit that I am a total total noob (this is the first forum I've even joined XD). And thank you, I will do my best. >8I *salute*Yes, you're spot on. It has very much to do with being on the border. Not to mention, it's just the way a lot of red-neck type people are. Their parents were racist, so they are too. You'd be amazed at how incredibly long grudges or just general ideas can last in this state. I never quite understood it.Ah, gotcha. Although I make racist jokes, I don't tolerate racism. Too bad people aren't as open minded. Why are Texans racist anyway? Something to do with being flooded by Mexicans since it's like, rihgt on top of the border? Texans would destroy themselves with their redneckness and horrible truck.![]()
That much is obvious!And I like being a punk.![]()

x_x Just don't... get sniped yourself or anything. Maybe you should stick to harmless cow tipping.No, and Bollywood is in Mumbai/Bombay/whatever. I wanted to go though. <_<
India was dry and full of animals. Dogs were nicer there than here though, and there are a lot of stray ones.Makes one wonder what Americans do, eh? And, there were a lot of beggars in India.. heartbreaking.
Dunno, but I think so. Shame, as there are a lot of cows and I could buy a sniper rifle and practice sniping.
Me neither, but it was fun insulting you!WHAT? WHAT? HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME!
I don't suck, I actually... well, I don't think when I type, but yeah. I win cuz...
I don't even know what we're talking about, I give up.![]()
I'll make sure to do it again sometime. 
I just finished watching Howl's Moving Castle, actually! The animation was really wonderful, but that's to be expected. The storyline wasn't my favorite, but it was definitely interesting and different. I typically like that sort of thing. c: And I laughed several times. The comic relief was very enjoyable.you've never seen Howl's Moving Castle?! Where have you been?
well at least you're gonna watch it now, that film is so awesome! you will NOT regret it, animation, soundtrack, story; it's Studio Ghibli at their best.
Yeah watching the sunrise was really cool, one of my friends I was with got into the water; it's about waist level depth but still; at that time in the morning it was so cold!
Erm...crazy story...Can't think very much but we did one christmas party and there was girl who was so wasted, her boyfriend had to carry her over his shoulder fireman style......and she wasn't wearing any underwear so the rest is up your imagination
Another girl at the same party got so drunk she got into an argument with the security team there because she wanted to take home the chair she was sitting on!one weirdest drunken behaviours I've seen.
Do you have any fun stories from the Ice Cream Land??
Congrats on becoming our member zone mod and fun forum regulator
![]()
Holy crap it was so cold. I got revenge by hugging the girl who pushed me in for about two minutes straight. She looked almost as wet as I did. Hahahah! Moral of the story: stay away from pools when it's almost freezing temperatures outside. I freaking love the because thread! I think it's the most fun out of all the word play threads. LONG LIVE DGM!!!! D8<I had to post here. I mean you're a mod now, and you like DGM, and you spam in my "Because" Thread, and you seem like a fun person from what i've seen so far,and you're female<------ forget i said this. don't want to be banned for sexual harrasement
Anyway, i think i already asked this question everyone, but do you read DN/Bakuman?
Let me know if I'm missing out. And if it doesn't follow the manga relatively well, then maybe I should give that a shot.
*total girl power high five of awesomeness* We're taking over FF!Hi, Naomi!!![]()
Congratz on becoming a GC mod as well!![]()
MOAR GIRL POWAHHH!![]()

*
Of course the Because Thread is awesome. I was the one who started it afterallI freaking love the because thread! I think it's the most fun out of all the word play threads. LONG LIVE DGM!!!! D8<
XDDD Thank you for noticing I'm a girl. I will take that as a compliment.
DN as in Death Note, right? I watched the anime for a while, but sadly dropped it before I finished.Let me know if I'm missing out. And if it doesn't follow the manga relatively well, then maybe I should give that a shot.
And I've actually never even heard of Bakuman before a couple days ago, but I did notice it beat DGM on last month's sales list. o: It must be good then, right? Of course Bleach also beat DGM...![]()

The last time i said "lol, i just noticed you're a girl" i got an earslap 
Yes, you're spot on. It has very much to do with being on the border. Not to mention, it's just the way a lot of red-neck type people are. Their parents were racist, so they are too. You'd be amazed at how incredibly long grudges or just general ideas can last in this state. I never quite understood it.
That much is obvious!
x_x Just don't... get sniped yourself or anything. Maybe you should stick to harmless cow tipping.
Me neither, but it was fun insulting you!I'll make sure to do it again sometime.
*whispers @M3J* Should I be afraid?
Make a sport out of killing racists.
"
Ah ok. glad you enjoyed it for a bit at leastI just finished watching Howl's Moving Castle, actually! The animation was really wonderful, but that's to be expected. The storyline wasn't my favorite, but it was definitely interesting and different. I typically like that sort of thing. c: And I laughed several times. The comic relief was very enjoyable.
I bet it was cold. EEP! >< But at least is was only waist deep. I was at a party once, and there was a pool outside. I was pretty retarded by that time, so I went outside (40 degrees Fahrenheit), and was pushed into the pool!Holy crap it was so cold. I got revenge by hugging the girl who pushed me in for about two minutes straight. She looked almost as wet as I did. Hahahah! Moral of the story: stay away from pools when it's almost freezing temperatures outside.
BAHAHAHAHAH! XD She wanted to take the chair home?? That's so random. I literally laughed out loud at that.
Shhh. Don't tell anyone, but once at work, the owner's daughter/son in law/ one of their friends were the only ones working with me, and we were so slow that night... >> We totally did shots of whiskey, it was awesome! XDD
And thank you very much x3

, if that happened to me I would drown since I never learned how to swim 
;, it was all a ruse in the end so she could grap the chair she was sitting on
as if no one would notice! rofl




At least you might find a better job.