Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying
Saw a DBSK concert in Shanghai in 2009.
ZOMG it was their last one before the separation. 
My friend has the English JYJ album deluxe limited edition... It's pretty awesome, and so are the songs.
Though their title song "Ayyy Girl" isn't all that good... Kanye West's rapping at the start totally ruins everything, and their harmonizing isn't that good either.
The best song in that album would be "Empty", in my opinion.
Haha, my friend is a hardcore DBSK fan... she has every one of their albums and even got the Best Of Japanese album with the huge jigsaw puzzle.
What's on your playlist?
Super awesome.I see we have a fangirl of JJbut you can't help it(I can't) he's awesome
![]()
Saw a DBSK concert in Shanghai in 2009.
ZOMG it was their last one before the separation. 
Ohh, same here!Been following them since 2008 but I haven't been following them that closely since 2010 tho,
at least not JYJ. The last song I heard from them after the separation was this.
Haven't heard their latest album yet, I should really check it out..
like now
but I'll wait till my playlist finish playing first![]()
My friend has the English JYJ album deluxe limited edition... It's pretty awesome, and so are the songs.
Though their title song "Ayyy Girl" isn't all that good... Kanye West's rapping at the start totally ruins everything, and their harmonizing isn't that good either.
The best song in that album would be "Empty", in my opinion. Haha, my friend is a hardcore DBSK fan... she has every one of their albums and even got the Best Of Japanese album with the huge jigsaw puzzle.

What's on your playlist?

but you can't help it(I can't) he's awesome



Yeah, you should go at least once in your lifetime.
I don't really like his rapping anyway. >_>

Especiallly chemistry. Just started today and only found time to rest now.


