The Bravery

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

I see we have a fangirl of JJ :p but you can't help it(I can't) he's awesome :wtf
Super awesome. :fangirl Saw a DBSK concert in Shanghai in 2009. :hurr ZOMG it was their last one before the separation. :scry

Been following them since 2008 but I haven't been following them that closely since 2010 tho,
at least not JYJ. The last song I heard from them after the separation was this.
Haven't heard their latest album yet, I should really check it out..
like now :oh
but I'll wait till my playlist finish playing first :woo
Ohh, same here! :hi5
My friend has the English JYJ album deluxe limited edition... It's pretty awesome, and so are the songs. :XD Though their title song "Ayyy Girl" isn't all that good... Kanye West's rapping at the start totally ruins everything, and their harmonizing isn't that good either. :darn The best song in that album would be "Empty", in my opinion.

Haha, my friend is a hardcore DBSK fan... she has every one of their albums and even got the Best Of Japanese album with the huge jigsaw puzzle. :XD

What's on your playlist? :nod
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Super awesome. :fangirl Saw a DBSK concert in Shanghai in 2009. :hurr ZOMG it was their last one before the separation. :scry
Lucky girl :wtf
Never got a chance to witness their concerts or them in person for that matter.
But there's still chance left hopefully :amuse


Ohh, same here! :hi5
My friend has the English JYJ album deluxe limited edition... It's pretty awesome, and so are the songs. :XD Though their title song "Ayyy Girl" isn't all that good... Kanye West's rapping at the start totally ruins everything, and their harmonizing isn't that good either. :darn The best song in that album would be "Empty", in my opinion.
I like Empty more too but this is my first time listening to it, I need to get that album.
and yeah Kanye west rapping is weird there :blink
..and too long.

Haha, my friend is a hardcore DBSK fan... she has every one of their albums and even got the Best Of Japanese album with the huge jigsaw puzzle. :XD
There's a huge jigsaw puzzle ? I never heard of it either.

"Best of Japanese" album? Is that like their j-songs all together?
I should really follow them closer :darn

What's on your playlist? :nod
I just had my music player search for "dbsk" tags and play them and thats alot of awesomeness there :hurr
Ah the memories..
 
Last edited:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Lucky girl :wtf
Never got a chance to witness their concerts or them in person for that matter.
But there's still chance left hopefully :amuse
:turtle Yeah, you should go at least once in your lifetime. :XD
Chinese fangirls are so hardcore it's amazing. O_O

I like Empty more too but this is my first time listening to it, I need to get that album.
and yeah Kanye west rapping is weird there :blink
..and too long.
Yeah! You should get that album and also the Music Essay album. :XD Ah, I haven't listened to their Jap one yet... have you?
And yeah... Kanye West... :neutral I don't really like his rapping anyway. >_>

There's a huge jigsaw puzzle ? I never heard of it either.
:XD Yep, one with every Best of Japanese album.

"Best of Japanese" album? Is that like their j-songs all together?
I should really follow them closer :darn
Well I'm not 100% it's called that specifically, but yeah, it has nearly all of their Japanese songs on about 4 discs. :nod

I just had my music player search for "dbsk" tags and play them and thats alot of awesomeness there :hurr
Ah the memories..
:hurr I need to get more DBSK songs from my friend... :darn I don't have that many at the moment...
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Thanks to Pantalea, I'm listening to it now.
Byakumu no Mayu :wtf
I like Pantalea but not as much as Ta ga Tame no Sekai .
This album is gold..Gensou rin is great too.
Really? I still can't bring myself to enjoy Ta ga Tame no Sekai. It still feels weird for me. XD But I really like Gensou Rin, gosh! The chorus part made me shivering. ^^" I've just listened to it; I can listen to it couple of times a day. XD

Next thing to wait for: her new single, Utsusemi. And I wish I can go to her concert even once. T__T
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Yeah! You should get that album and also the Music Essay album. :XD Ah, I haven't listened to their Jap one yet... have you?
And yeah... Kanye West... :neutral I don't really like his rapping anyway. >_>
Kanye west is okay most of the time, he's rapping just doesn't fit with that song but oh well :darn
I haven't but if I ask around the obsessed-with-korean girls in my school, I'm sure I can borrow that album :woo

:hurr I need to get more DBSK songs from my friend... :darn I don't have that many at the moment...
I actually have alot thanks to this friend of mine, I got into DBSK thanks to him too.
I'm surprised you don't have that many but I don't think I do either, missing some songs here and there.

Really? I still can't bring myself to enjoy Ta ga Tame no Sekai. It still feels weird for me. XD But I really like Gensou Rin, gosh! The chorus part made me shivering. ^^" I've just listened to it; I can listen to it couple of times a day. XD
Gensou Rin is fabulous, the chorus made my day.
I'm spam replaying Byakumu and Ta ga Tame now tho :lmao
Byakumu relates alot to Umineko and knowing the story makes it much more beautiful :wtf .

Next thing to wait for: her new single, Utsusemi. And I wish I can go to her concert even once. T__T
I heard about Utsusemi, If I'm not wrong the album will be out around early or late august :headscratch
There's no way for me to get Byakumu or Utsusemi albums in my country so I'll have to rely on downloading..I really want to purchase them if I can to support Akiko. Maybe via shipping.

The only one I bought is Katayoku no tori .
Her concert? Ha, I wish I can too :scry
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Gensou Rin is fabulous, the chorus made my day.
I'm spam replaying Byakumu and Ta ga Tame now tho :lmao
Byakumu relates alot to Umineko and knowing the story makes it much more beautiful :wtf .

I heard about Utsusemi, If I'm not wrong the album will be out around early or late august :headscratch
There's no way for me to get Byakumu or Utsusemi albums in my country so I'll have to rely on downloading..I really want to purchase them if I can to support Akiko. Maybe via shipping.

The only one I bought is Katayoku no tori .
Her concert? Ha, I wish I can too :scry
While me spam playing Gensou Rin and Byakumu. XD
Byakumu lyrics is so sad, especially with the 'rest in peace' words at the end of the song. Does it really relate to death in the story of Umineko itself?

Late August, yes. Still a long way to go. Me, there's no way I can download any of her songs, unless someday I can feed myself and get a PayPal account by myself. My parents don't really support online transactions, worried about the safety. And no Shikata-san's albums coming here. I would love to support her as well, but I'm really powerless. =___=
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Byakumu lyrics is so sad, especially with the 'rest in peace' words at the end of the song. Does it really relate to death in the story of Umineko itself?
Yes, the one resting in peace is the Golden Witch Beatrice that is deeply loved by the main character Battler.
From the lyrics, I am definitively able to relate to Battler, as if he is thinking that himself.

Late August, yes. Still a long way to go. Me, there's no way I can download any of her songs, unless someday I can feed myself and get a PayPal account by myself. My parents don't really support online transactions, worried about the safety. And no Shikata-san's albums coming here. I would love to support her as well, but I'm really powerless. =___=
The same goes for my mother and I can only use paypal when I have a special reason.
But its okay, cheer for her in your heart and she'll hear all her fans.
Have you heard Tethe'alla ~Tai no Kodomo-tachi by her?
I just found it and I really like it.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

I see. Guess I really have to try Umineko this holiday. XD
About Tethe'alla, I have the whole album of Inori no Kanata but I only listened to Inori no Kanata and Aka Kakushi. XD I'm listening to it now, and it's pretty awesome, I admit. :D
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Great avatar and signature set, Zeltrax! I'm lovin' it! :thumbs


Have you watched any anime movies!? If so, what was the last one you watched!?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

He watched "The girl who leapt through time" and didn't like it at least that I know :p
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Anime movies worth time watching are pretty much Hayao Miyazaki's and his sons, plus summer wars was cute ^^ what you think Zel-kun?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Ao, Zelx-kun. How are you doing? How's your study? XD
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Great avatar and signature set, Zeltrax! I'm lovin' it! :thumbs


Have you watched any anime movies!? If so, what was the last one you watched!?
Thanks.
Anime movies I've watched are all the mainstream ones(op,bleach,naru) to mindblowing ones like howl moving castle, grave of fireflies, spirited away and just recently girl who leapt thro time and summer wars.
This are just those that I can remember atm, im pretty sure I left something out..

Anime movies worth time watching are pretty much Hayao Miyazaki's and his sons, plus summer wars was cute ^^ what you think Zel-kun?
Summer wars was fun :lmao I'm fine with them if they are enjoyable.
Luckily most anime movies are, I love japan.
Ao, Zelx-kun. How are you doing? How's your study? XD
Pretty terrible :sweat Especiallly chemistry. Just started today and only found time to rest now.
Im kindda desperate now, theres only about 2 months left (I made a mistake about 4)
Theres a lot to catch up and I need to focus, alot.
Oh by the way, "Ao".. How are you enjoying ao no exorcist?

He watched "The girl who leapt through time" and didn't like it at least that I know :p
Hey bbb, awesum thread title :bbb
How did you find girl leapt thro time?
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Pretty terrible :sweat Especiallly chemistry. Just started today and only found time to rest now.
Im kindda desperate now, theres only about 2 months left (I made a mistake about 4)
Theres a lot to catch up and I need to focus, alot.
Oh by the way, "Ao".. How are you enjoying ao no exorcist?
Aww. I know chemistry can get annoying, so do your best! Most of my chemistry has gone so sorry I can't help you with it. XD And don't forget to rest and get your daily dose of MH everyday! XD You can do it. Just do lotsa practice. Check back numbers you have it wrong, see where your mistakes are, and practice again. It worked for physics for me, really.

I enjoyed AnE pretty much, thank you. Typically a main character I like; an antihero, slacker and such, pretending that he doesn't care while he actually does. And surrounded by crazy people. That's an awesome combination. :D You watched it as well?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Hey bbb, awesum thread title :bbb
How did you find girl leapt thro time?
Well it was pretty enjoyable and I wasn't expecting the development at the ending. But it wasn't mind blowing but was nice enough :amuse
 

RaveDragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2,120
Reaction score
463
Gender
Female
Country
Malta
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

Yay we have another Ao no Exorcist fan!!! :wtf Im pretty attached to it since its one of the few that i found early and have been following from the start ><

Ugh chemistry i love it but it really kills you, i died in the examination this time...

Princess nausicaa is also cool for one of the early works it really makes you exclaim ^^ in awesomness!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm off to 4 months of mad studying

XD And don't forget to rest and get your daily dose of MH everyday! XD You can do it. Just do lotsa practice. Check back numbers you have it wrong, see where your mistakes are, and practice again. It worked for physics for me, really.
My method is like that but its really a lot of practice.
Like doing the two assessment books on my table :faint
I enjoyed AnE pretty much, thank you. Typically a main character I like; an antihero, slacker and such, pretending that he doesn't care while he actually does. And surrounded by crazy people. That's an awesome combination. :D You watched it as well?
Yeah, but I don't read it. I know that A-1 studios do great anime adaptions so I'll trust them and watch it instead. You're right about him being typical, but that makes rin awesome.
AoE is so far, so good :p

Well it was pretty enjoyable and I wasn't expecting the development at the ending. But it wasn't mind blowing but was nice enough :amuse
I like the part at the end the most, with her friend about to get run over. Thats the consequences of messing with time :yelling
Twist at the end was okay..but the part where every human can time travel is crazy :s

Ugh chemistry i love it but it really kills you, i died in the examination this time...
Huh :blink what happened?

Princess nausicaa is also cool for one of the early works it really makes you exclaim ^^ in awesomness!
of the valley of the wind or something..like that?
I haven't watched it yet but maybe I should.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

Heh. I think you should focus on one book first before continuing with others.
But you're kinda similar to me. Back then I would copy or buy lots of exercises and promised myself I would check them all before the exam. Well, you know how it turned out. :D

And by the way, watching Umineko no Naku Koro ni the anime now! Heck, I'm only 2 episodes far, but this anime gives me a very dark feeling. ^^"
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: 2months, ohplsmakeitforthexams

But you're kinda similar to me. Back then I would copy or buy lots of exercises and promised myself I would check them all before the exam. Well, you know how it turned out. :D
Your exams just ended?
And by the way, watching Umineko no Naku Koro ni the anime now! Heck, I'm only 2 episodes far, but this anime gives me a very dark feeling. ^^"
I'm not sure if you'll like it :s alot of people didn't because they think that the anime is a fail adaption of the original visual novel.
The vn was much better.
But anyway, I hope you'll like it, it gets confusing and weird and crazy sometimes.

goodLuck with exams ze-kun~
Thanks :hug
 
Top