Re: Women are like pizza...
...so generous of me
And it's not even mineI also had pizza @.@ Inspiring thread o/
...so generous of meAnd it's not even mineI also had pizza @.@ Inspiring thread o/
...so generous of meYou're welcomeYeah, thanks for the extra kilos =.=

...I guess I should just go and name this thread...benelori's liquor store...like I did on other forums as well...I don't know how many would dig the topic though
...
Haha...I don't think Asc will call you an assholeGravity o.o

...you can release your anger on me...even spam this thread with yaoi pics, without spoiler tags, so...whatever will console you even for a bit
Cuz the ones with meat are better than the ones with mushroomSo how are women like Pizza? Dissect it for me pweasseee...






Well...picture of men in this thread...only Asc can post them, without the tagsWhy the spoiler tag?
But yeah, made me lol bad xD
Something about someone's voice?![]()

Yeah...but Asc wanted to call everybody asshole for a day...Why asshole? ._. People fall cause gravity forces us down ._. otherwise we'd fly ç.ç


You're so cute....Sorry that my Magyar isn't top-tier![]()
