Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...


Did you watch episode 216?
The SasuNaru moment was so intense!
I loved it!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

I saw it...there was nothing fancy about it though...however the translation was a bit better than in the manga, which kinda reinforces my prediction of Sasuke redeeming himself so...

But I don't really feel the intensity in the anime anymore...I mean...the animation kinda ruins it for me, not to mention that I already read this in the manga, so...

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

And U guys sure had some fun in my absence...well it's not like I was stranger to fun all this time so:amuse...I guess I should just go and name this thread...benelori's liquor store...like I did on other forums as well...I don't know how many would dig the topic though:s...

However the pizza topic is kinda done, but the title still contains another noun so...anyone wants to jump into the mysteries of the utero-humans?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...


I fell today while going back home and broke one front tooth.
I'm very upset. Can i call everyone asshole for 24h?

 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Women are like pizza...

So how are women like Pizza? Dissect it for me pweasseee...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Women are like pizza...


I fell today while going back home and broke one front tooth.
I'm very upset. Can i call everyone asshole for 24h?

wait... how did u manage to fall like that?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

Gravity o.o
Haha...I don't think Asc will call you an asshole:tem


But yeah Asc...how did you manage that? I'm sorry 'bout it, and I know this is not about the pain:(...you can release your anger on me...even spam this thread with yaoi pics, without spoiler tags, so...whatever will console you even for a bit:comfort

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

So how are women like Pizza? Dissect it for me pweasseee...
Cuz the ones with meat are better than the ones with mushroom:3c
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Women are like pizza...

 
Last edited by a moderator:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

:rofl
though I had to add the spoiler tag:amuse
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Women are like pizza...

Why the spoiler tag? :scry

But yeah, made me lol bad xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Women are like pizza...

Something about someone's voice? :neutral
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Women are like pizza...

:cookiestare
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Women are like pizza...

Why the spoiler tag? :scry

But yeah, made me lol bad xD
Well...picture of men in this thread...only Asc can post them, without the tags

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Something about someone's voice? :neutral
:oh

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Why asshole? ._. People fall cause gravity forces us down ._. otherwise we'd fly ç.ç
Yeah...but Asc wanted to call everybody asshole for a day...

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

:lolo
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Women are like pizza...

Sorry that my Magyar isn't top-tier :yelling
 
Last edited:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Women are like pizza...

Assholes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top