Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Except for football games. I have you on mobile alert, and my phone constantly kept ringing from you giving us play by play on that match.

Play by play is exaggeration, by hte way.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Oh, that's me updating manually because I, umm, find it funny? :s
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Why so?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

Jamie Campbell Bower

Wow, he really does look like a girl! All the same, he is very beautiful. And I would definitely date him. Bonnie's a little crazy though, because I don't think I would ever marry him. XD But furreal, he's pretty. :hearts

I am SO jealous of the people that get to see Harry Potter in IMAX!! :yelling The closest IMAX theater here is about thirty minutes and it's in a dome, so I don't know how that would work out. Also, it's not showing Harry Potter. The next closest is an hour away and that's definitely not worth the gas.
He's beautiful?! He looks like a rodent... ugh :fail So you'd date him because he's girl-like? :yuri

Dome? You must be talking about a planetarium style thing. Our local science center has one of them, as well as an original IMAX theater, which is a huge screen and the seats sort of float/hang in front of it.

The IMAX most people refer to nowadays is in most of the large cinemaplex's. Just a different type of film and the sound is more dynamic instead of just being super loud. That's because the soundtrack is separate from the film.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

:lmao - Didn't know there were so many member threads in here :fail

Hey Naomi!

Anyways, for me, the only :hurr worthy character is Hermione :XD
Lil miss red-head isn't a slouch either:hurr...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Am I allowed to do this? XD

He's beautiful?! He looks like a rodent... ugh :fail So you'd date him because he's girl-like? :yuri

Dome? You must be talking about a planetarium style thing. Our local science center has one of them, as well as an original IMAX theater, which is a huge screen and the seats sort of float/hang in front of it.

The IMAX most people refer to nowadays is in most of the large cinemaplex's. Just a different type of film and the sound is more dynamic instead of just being super loud. That's because the soundtrack is separate from the film.
He's gorgeous. XD

Besides, why need a guy for that? There are plenty of girls I would :yuri. :XD

Yes, it is a planetarium-type theater. Whaaa? How do the seats hang? That's so bad ass.

Lil miss red-head isn't a slouch either:hurr...
Yuh! She's hot too! But Emma Watson wins. Especially with her short hair.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

You would yuri girls? :gwah >/////< Don't know how I feel about that

It's hard to explain. THe screen takes up an entire wall almost, but isn't flat. Meanwhile you have to climb two switchback staircases to get to the seats. It's like the screen stretches below the seats as well.....it's odd.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

For example, I would :yuri Katsura Hoshino as well as Emma Watson. :derp
Who wouldn't?

Ohhhh! I think I know what you're talking about. I've been in a theater like that before, and it was IMAX. It was in a museum. You don't just watch the movie, you experience it. That's for sure.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

I'm with Nao on this one, I'd also yuri those two. Oh I'd yuri them so bad... :hip
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

For example, I would :yuri Katsura Hoshino as well as Emma Watson. :derp
Who wouldn't?

Ohhhh! I think I know what you're talking about. I've been in a theater like that before, and it was IMAX. It was in a museum. You don't just watch the movie, you experience it. That's for sure.
That would be so much more interesting if it was 3 years ago when people still weren't sure if she as a guy or not since she never made a public appearance :rofl But seriously, she isn't bad looking, if you're into that type of thing. Emma Watson is of course lovely, but I still think you're joking about swinging that way :hee

Yup
 
Last edited:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

I'm with Nao on this one, I'd also yuri those two. Oh I'd yuri them so bad... :hip
Blai is the only one who understands me.

That would be so much more interesting if it was 3 years ago when people still weren't sure if she as a guy or not since she never made a public appearance :rofl But seriously, she isn't bad looking, if you're into that type of thing. Emma Watson is of course lovely, but I still think you're joking about swinging that way :hee

Yup
She's definitely camera shy, that's for sure. But I think she's lovely and artists are so damn attractive.

I wouldn't exactly say I swing that way, but if Emma Watson wanted to make out with me, I would do it without a second thought.

I don't know if this is appropriate, but I'm just gonna say it. XDD;
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Blai is the only one who understands me.



She's definitely camera shy, that's for sure. But I think she's lovely and artists are so damn attractive.

I wouldn't exactly say I swing that way, but if Emma Watson wanted to make out with me, I would do it without a second thought.

I don't know if this is appropriate, but I'm just gonna say it. XDD;
Artists are attractive? Hmmmm

But that has something to do with you being Potter-tard right? It's not just because she's eye-delicious? You can admire her looks, but how do you know you could make out with a girl?...:shifty

Who cares if it's appropriate? It's natural :hee
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Artists are attractive? Hmmmm

But that has something to do with you being Potter-tard right? It's not just because she's eye-delicious? You can admire her looks, but how do you know you could make out with a girl?...:shifty

Who cares if it's appropriate? It's natural :hee
It has to do with my Potter-tardishness as well as her looks. >///<

I've made out with girls before...

I feel like this is turning into the confession thread! XD;
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

It has to do with my Potter-tardishness as well as her looks. >///<

I've made out with girls before...

I feel like this is turning into the confession thread! XD;
I see

Oh, that's quite interesting. But to be honest, that intimidates me in some ways, and has with other women in the past. I'm not against it or anything, but once the taboo of it wears off it's kind of like...hmmmm, I wonder which one she prefers? :shifty

:rofl I suppose it sort of is...but it's your thread, so it should be about you........although mine is hardly about me :sweat ...nvm :fail
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

I see

Oh, that's quite interesting. But to be honest, that intimidates me in some ways, and has with other women in the past. I'm not against it or anything, but once the taboo of it wears off it's kind of like...hmmmm, I wonder which one she prefers? :shifty

:rofl I suppose it sort of is...but it's your thread, so it should be about you........although mine is hardly about me :sweat ...nvm :fail
Yup, I understand that for sure. Overall, I like kissing in general. :D I don't know how to describe it, really. It's just messing around so it's pretty harmless I think. Although at this point in my life, I'm not interested in doing the naughty with anyone. XD I'm too self-centered to want to date or anything like that. Relationships are just too complicated for me. D: And I prefer not to put a label on it I guess.

Yeah, your thread is just talking about gas! :rofl Hopefully, it's not all about you.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Yup, I understand that for sure. Overall, I like kissing in general. :D I don't know how to describe it, really. It's just messing around so it's pretty harmless I think.
I think I love you.

Although at this point in my life, I'm not interested in doing the naughty with anyone. XD
...nvm

I'm too self-centered to want to date or anything like that. Relationships are just too complicated for me. D: And I prefer not to put a label on it I guess.
QFT! I tried the relationship-route (again) in Feb this year. It lasted two weeks or so, then I went on a party-cruise and things got out of control. Not going back until I'm at least 25... Or mature.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Yup, I understand that for sure. Overall, I like kissing in general. :D I don't know how to describe it, really. It's just messing around so it's pretty harmless I think. Although at this point in my life, I'm not interested in doing the naughty with anyone. XD I'm too self-centered to want to date or anything like that. Relationships are just too complicated for me. D: And I prefer not to put a label on it I guess.

Yeah, your thread is just talking about gas! :rofl Hopefully, it's not all about you.
Mmm...well in a certain context it can be harmless I guess. I'm also too self-centered, and don't want to bother someone else with the mess that is me...and vice versa. Plus, who's looking for me? :imslow

So you like kissing but you're afraid to tell people in your life that you love them...that's an odd thing.

Milly brought up the gas :-_- But I'm boring anyways so I rely on others to bring stupid crap up :hee
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Emma Watson is hot. She set my pants on fire before either of us were legal and she still does. :derp

In an appropriate way, of course. :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

Yes, very appropriate :hurr
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I Solemnly Swear That I'm Up To No Good

So you like kissing but you're afraid to tell people in your life that you love them...that's an odd thing.
In Sweden this is the standard.
Saying you love someone whilst being afraid of kissing people... That's odd. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top