Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

/yaoi radar activated

I'm kinda lazy to read the story. ^_^

Anyway, R10 was INCREDIBLE tonight. He is in my team and the rival scored 3X0 in less than 30 minutes, first half.
Then his star shone: 1, 2 and 3 goals.
The other team made 4 X 3. Then Flamengo, my team, did 4 x 4.
And then... my team scored AGAIN. We won 5x4. R10 scored 3 goals.
It was fantastic!

And it went great with my lasagna. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

curious thing is I usually feel like talking to people when I'm depressed and sad and angry and stressed ..this time I feel like my life's being drained and don't feel like talking to anyone about it....which kinda pisses me off
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

curious thing is I usually feel like talking to people when I'm depressed and sad and angry and stressed ..this time I feel like my life's being drained and don't feel like talking to anyone about it....which kinda pisses me off
So I guess the cliche phrase You can talk to me about it flies out the window right? :amuse

Make sure to get better soon then:cheerbunny

---------- Post added July 29, 2011 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was July 28, 2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

/yaoi radar activated

I'm kinda lazy to read the story. ^_^

Anyway, R10 was INCREDIBLE tonight. He is in my team and the rival scored 3X0 in less than 30 minutes, first half.
Then his star shone: 1, 2 and 3 goals.
The other team made 4 X 3. Then Flamengo, my team, did 4 x 4.
And then... my team scored AGAIN. We won 5x4. R10 scored 3 goals.
It was fantastic!

And it went great with my lasagna. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Funny...all these 5-4...I just watched the French Super Cup last night...it was 5-4 as well...quite dramatic I must say...equalizer in the 92nd minute and right after that a penalty:jawdrop

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

I am not at fault for others desires....-_-;

...:blink You're not making any sense
:imslow
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

ahahah yea kinda ...sorta .... meh well it's related to my financial status overall and cuz my electricity panel[dunno the english name for it] burned down and I had to call some electricians and it cost me a fortune and I borrowed from a neighbor and I need to pay him back plus my household bills pilled up and meh my brother's still being an asshole as he's always been and i just feel like breaking his neck @_@ it's a long story ....
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

ahahah yea kinda ...sorta .... meh well it's related to my financial status overall and cuz my electricity panel[dunno the english name for it] burned down and I had to call some electricians and it cost me a fortune and I borrowed from a neighbor and I need to pay him back plus my household bills pilled up and meh my brother's still being an asshole as he's always been and i just feel like breaking his neck @_@ it's a long story ....
I see...well that's a tough situation to be in...I've been in it a few times...and worse:sweat...I mean my old apartment was on the verge of caving in so:amuse
Best of luck though to find a solution! I'm cheering for you, been missing you being with the Light Side of the Force...if you need company, I'm pretty sure you can find me:D...just a click away:beer
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

yeah xDDD
and I just realized with my above post I did the "washing my clothes in public" thing we talked about xDDDD
didn't mean to though xD
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I watched HP! Finally!
So good. :wtf
I cried during the whole flashback. :scry
I loved it. But i bet that people who didn't read the book was lost about some parts.
Snape is the name of the last part, definately.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

the last part from HP will be called Snape? O.O

and I didn't watch the last part of HP I read all the books but I felt too much was left out in the movies ...hope this part will make me cry like the books did TAT
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

^_^
No. When we say that someone was the name of the game or the name of the movie, we mean that the person played a very important role. It's an expression.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

yeah xDDD
and I just realized with my above post I did the "washing my clothes in public" thing we talked about xDDDD
didn't mean to though xD
Is that how that idiom is translated over there? Because here it's "Airing out my dirty laundry" :rofl
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Is that how that idiom is translated over there? Because here it's "Airing out my dirty laundry" :rofl
lol xDDDDDD ewwww it sounds nasty in english xDD but yea that's how it 's translated in romanian
though your version makes me think about showing off rather than complaining xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

lol xDDDDDD ewwww it sounds nasty in english xDD but yea that's how it 's translated in romanian
though your version makes me think about showing off rather than complaining xD
It's two sides of the same coin I guess. Although, "Airing out my dirty laundry" has more of an embarrassing connotation to it.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

ohhh I see @w@ good to remember xDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'll stick to washing them for now xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Bene when's the party? :ck
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Right! I can't wait for the chocolates already. XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I made them myself, you'll love it :plot
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I hope you didn't put anything weird in it
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Please help me to make sure he won't put anything in the chocolate, riki~ :crying

Yo, bene. If you need help with the preparations do let us know and we'll help. XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

I'm not going to be the guinea pig. :oh
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: benelori's liquor store...Welcome!

Um, I didn't really mean that you should try it... But more like, please talk to goldb or somehow so that he wouldn't put anything weird in my lovely chocolate. :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top