Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

YAY Yuki!!! *hands a cookie to Yuki*
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Member Zone is pretty quiet lately. :(

I'll try to visit your thread often too, downs. XD So how are you doing? You really should try listen to Akiko Shikata-san's songs, haha~
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Hahaha~ Then I'll visit ur thread more often. XD
What about my thread? :gwah Who was the one who picked you up on the streets and taught you the 1000 ways of spamming?>
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

YAY Yuki!!! *hands a cookie to Yuki*
*grabs the cookie and eat it*
Thx, downs. You're awesome. XD

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

What about my thread? :gwah Who was the one who picked you up on the streets and taught you the 1000 ways of spamming?>
I never live on the streets and no one has ever taught me how to spam since I live in a very nice house since I was born and I'm a spammer by nature. Have you mistaken me for someone else, alpha? XD
But fine, I'll visit your thread later. :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Somebody called?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

So downs does pizza girl talk to you again?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Member Zone is pretty quiet lately. :(

I'll try to visit your thread often too, downs. XD So how are you doing? You really should try listen to Akiko Shikata-san's songs, haha~
Yeah, it really has been quiet... I should post more init...
I am doing quite fine actually, better than I have been lately. :3
I will try to listen to her in a bit

What about my thread? :gwah Who was the one who picked you up on the streets and taught you the 1000 ways of spamming?>
Fine, I'll go back to my old spamming home .....
*goes to BBB's Thread*

*grabs the cookie and eat it*
Thx, downs. You're awesome. XD

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------



I never live on the streets and no one has ever taught me how to spam since I live in a very nice house since I was born and I'm a spammer by nature. Have you mistaken me for someone else, alpha? XD
But fine, I'll visit your thread later. :hurr
No problem :3

Somebody called?
Goldie, My Hero :hurr

So downs does pizza girl talk to you again?
Actually Yes... And I did tell her about my feelings for her... Which kinda has made her talk to me more again..
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Nothing personal downs, but whenever i hear about your relationship with that pizza girl i think about Good Ending, and that big-boobs girl who works there part-time. Could your pizza girl be looking something like that? :zomg
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Alpha... you... :-_-
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

I'll just let downs continue the conversation.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Goldie, My Hero :hurr
:hip Of course.

How's life Kev? Have you heard back from that job interview or whatnot you went to?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Alpha, No she really doesn't have big boobs...

Yuki, Make sure Alpha behaves in my thread...

GoldB, I am supposed to here from them today..
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

I hope it's good news :thumbs
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Yuki, Make sure Alpha behaves in my thread...
Too bad, downs, but i already made a "contract" with her, if you get what i mean, so i'm literally "above" her... :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Too bad, downs, but i already made a "contract" with her, if you get what i mean, so i'm literally "above" her... :derp
I don't remember making any "contract" with you. :-_-
And don't think I don't understand that.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

I don't remember making any "contract" with you. :-_-
And don't think I don't understand that.
It's a joke. Just fo go with the flow. Why do you have to ruin the mood? -_-;
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Tehehehe Alpha's plan has been busted!!
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

It's a joke. Just fo go with the flow. Why do you have to ruin the mood? -_-;
I don't go well with that kind of joke. I'm older than you, you know. Show some respect.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

I don't go well with that kind of joke. I'm older than you, you know. Show some respect.
well, yeah, sorry. I overdid it. My bad. Can you forgive me?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top