Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.
YAY Yuki!!! *hands a cookie to Yuki*
YAY Yuki!!! *hands a cookie to Yuki*

What about my thread?Hahaha~ Then I'll visit ur thread more often. XD
Who was the one who picked you up on the streets and taught you the 1000 ways of spamming?>
*grabs the cookie and eat it*YAY Yuki!!! *hands a cookie to Yuki*
I never live on the streets and no one has ever taught me how to spam since I live in a very nice house since I was born and I'm a spammer by nature. Have you mistaken me for someone else, alpha? XDWhat about my thread?Who was the one who picked you up on the streets and taught you the 1000 ways of spamming?>

Yeah, it really has been quiet... I should post more init...Member Zone is pretty quiet lately.
I'll try to visit your thread often too, downs. XD So how are you doing? You really should try listen to Akiko Shikata-san's songs, haha~
Fine, I'll go back to my old spamming home .....What about my thread?Who was the one who picked you up on the streets and taught you the 1000 ways of spamming?>
No problem :3*grabs the cookie and eat it*
Thx, downs. You're awesome. XD
---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------
I never live on the streets and no one has ever taught me how to spam since I live in a very nice house since I was born and I'm a spammer by nature. Have you mistaken me for someone else, alpha? XD
But fine, I'll visit your thread later.![]()
Goldie, My HeroSomebody called?![]()

Actually Yes... And I did tell her about my feelings for her... Which kinda has made her talk to me more again..So downs does pizza girl talk to you again?


Alpha... I...Alpha... you...![]()


Goldie, My Hero![]()
Of course.
Too bad, downs, but i already made a "contract" with her, if you get what i mean, so i'm literally "above" her...Yuki, Make sure Alpha behaves in my thread...

I don't remember making any "contract" with you.Too bad, downs, but i already made a "contract" with her, if you get what i mean, so i'm literally "above" her...![]()

It's a joke. Just fo go with the flow. Why do you have to ruin the mood?I don't remember making any "contract" with you.
And don't think I don't understand that.

I don't go well with that kind of joke. I'm older than you, you know. Show some respect.It's a joke. Just fo go with the flow. Why do you have to ruin the mood?![]()
well, yeah, sorry. I overdid it. My bad. Can you forgive me?I don't go well with that kind of joke. I'm older than you, you know. Show some respect.