- Joined
- Oct 19, 2006
- Messages
- 693
- Reaction score
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Should Luffy get a weapon?
when i said i wanted luffy tp carry a flintlock that (fake Luffy) was not what i had in mind LOLi dont want Luffy to use weapons but i think it would be cool if he carries a Flintlock pistol on his side. I think shanks or some of his cremen uses them. I know Ben Beckman for sure has one.
He can use it to intimidate poeple he doesnt want to fight, it might be a little out of character but it works on certain situations (eg Bellamy the hyena's henchmen)
... use gear 3 on it and all. It's true he has turned his own body into everything from a pinwheel, baloon, pistol, gatling gun, storm, rain, spear, whip, axe,... you get the idea
. I'm sure we will see a lot more too, considering he's only been through half of the grand line. We did see him using sword(s?) in thriller bark as Nightmare Luffy and it looked really nice so it'd be exciting to see him using other weapons too in the future. Then again, if he could (after the time skip) use his fist on a pacifista that before the time skip Zori couldn't cut and Sanji almost broke his leg over, I guess the chances are low
.