Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Universities at the USare just too expensive.... I feel sorry for you americans :(
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

BBB, You can say that again.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

When are you due to start your first year?

How you liking your new job so far? You've mentioned you've had to close down a few times right?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

When are you due to start your first year?

How you liking your new job so far? You've mentioned you've had to close down a few times right?
I start College on the 29th.

New job is awesome just the past two days have been hectic as crap. Closing is okay just late XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Poor US students. In Swinden studying is free :dance
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

I start College on the 29th.

New job is awesome just the past two days have been hectic as crap. Closing is okay just late XD
Have you answered my question about the major you're taking? :-_-
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

I'm going to be a music major.
That's so cool! In music major, is there any specialization in the instrument? Or is it just general? If you have to choose an instrument, what would you choose? :)
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

That's so cool! In music major, is there any specialization in the instrument? Or is it just general? If you have to choose an instrument, what would you choose? :)
Well I want to go for music composition mostly but if I also have to take music preformance classes I'll definately choose vocal.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Whoa, awesome~ :wtf
I didn't know you can sing, downs. You should try to sing a song then upload it to youtube or something. XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

no no no no ... I'll never do that... I'm too shy :XD
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Sing and upload it to the voice thread :wtf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Blai, I probably wont do that anytime soon xD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Well I want to go for music composition mostly but if I also have to take music preformance classes I'll definately choose vocal.
So, you'll be a composer? :hurr

Why don't you choose to play music instrument?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Because I don't know how to play any instruments really.. Yet.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Why not? :wtf


I wanna hear!!!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Fine, I'll put up a poll for a week or two and what ever the result is determines if I do it or not.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

You're doomed of course we will vote yes XD
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

I know... >...> I am delaying time.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Can a mod make my poll to show the votes as public were I can see who voted for what.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

I'm sure you'll do great :thumbs

How's pizza girl?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top