Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.
Universities at the USare just too expensive.... I feel sorry for you americans
Universities at the USare just too expensive.... I feel sorry for you americans


I start College on the 29th.When are you due to start your first year?
How you liking your new job so far? You've mentioned you've had to close down a few times right?

Have you answered my question about the major you're taking?I start College on the 29th.
New job is awesome just the past two days have been hectic as crap. Closing is okay just late XD

I'm going to be a music major.Have you answered my question about the major you're taking?![]()
That's so cool! In music major, is there any specialization in the instrument? Or is it just general? If you have to choose an instrument, what would you choose?I'm going to be a music major.

Well I want to go for music composition mostly but if I also have to take music preformance classes I'll definately choose vocal.That's so cool! In music major, is there any specialization in the instrument? Or is it just general? If you have to choose an instrument, what would you choose?![]()



So, you'll be a composer?Well I want to go for music composition mostly but if I also have to take music preformance classes I'll definately choose vocal.

