Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
xoxi's voice is just as i expected very xoxish.
Who is xoxi ? Anyway awesome for doing a vost and your voice and English sounds really good.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
xoxi=xio. Call em that.he likes et. Oooh really? :zomg people tell me my accent sucks but thnx :)
Really? I thought it came off good. Maybe it's not good if you speak more dialogue?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
XD Don't let your butt be hurt too much, Garbear. I'm going to post in there as soon as I have time to listen to them all. And then I'll add a diabolically long vost myself. But... that most likely won't be until Saturday. :s
I was whining to whine...because usually I get what I want that way :hee

Don't forget that the lifespan for a vost on vocaroo is only two months, the last time I checked.
...Is it two weeks or two months? I forget. Anyways, I don't think any of the people active in the thread will put off listening to a vost that long. [c]iirc 2 it should be two months still[/c]

It's so shameful when a big boy cries o.o
Man up!
I wasn't crying, just butthurt. But I think it shows deep masculinity when a man can cry...indeed

Plus, I have no shame anyways :teehee

xoxi's voice is just as i expected very xoxish.
Make a comment that makes sense :bored

Plus, how do you pronounce that bastardization of my username anyways? :neutral

---------- Post added October 26, 2011 at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was October 24, 2011 at 06:31 PM ----------

...is the thread dead? :gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Thanks to you U.U!
I think I wanna add something today *-*
:gwah ...don't say that, I wasn't the last to vost...blame lawlz :gwah

And what will you be vosting about? :teehee
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I wanted to record things too T.T But I just found out my kitten ruined my guitar strings...
NoooooooooooooooooooO. You must sing a cool spanish song with guitar, even if its broken. :scry
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Spanish? o.o
I only know Maná and Shakira spanish songs '-'
D: It's not broken, it's, hm... out of tune? I need a... diapason ( ? ) to fix it xD
I'll check for one in the internet later.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Spanish? o.o
I only know Maná and Shakira spanish songs '-'
D: It's not broken, it's, hm... out of tune? I need a... diapason ( ? ) to fix it xD
I'll check for one in the internet later.
Isn't that like a type of pipe organ? Or is it portugese for tuner? :P
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Spanish? o.o
I only know Maná and Shakira spanish songs '-'
D: It's not broken, it's, hm... out of tune? I need a... diapason ( ? ) to fix it xD
I'll check for one in the internet later.
You know what I mean. :glomp
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,764
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
In portuguese, it's diapasão XD



Google Translator is always trolling me '-' Tuner, huh? Ty XD
Once you diapasão it - do the vost. :?bunny.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
What?...Brazilians can't afford electronic tuners? :kukuku
 
Top