Who is xoxi ? Anyway awesome for doing a vost and your voice and English sounds really good.xoxi's voice is just as i expected very xoxish.
Who is xoxi ? Anyway awesome for doing a vost and your voice and English sounds really good.xoxi's voice is just as i expected very xoxish.
xoxi=xio. Call em that.he likes et. Oooh really?Who is xoxi ? Anyway awesome for doing a vost and your voice and English sounds really good.
people tell me my accent sucks but thnx 
Really? I thought it came off good. Maybe it's not good if you speak more dialogue?xoxi=xio. Call em that.he likes et. Oooh really?people tell me my accent sucks but thnx
![]()
possibly.Really? I thought it came off good. Maybe it's not good if you speak more dialogue?
I was whining to whine...because usually I get what I want that wayXD Don't let your butt be hurt too much, Garbear. I'm going to post in there as soon as I have time to listen to them all. And then I'll add a diabolically long vost myself. But... that most likely won't be until Saturday.![]()

...Is it two weeks or two months? I forget. Anyways, I don't think any of the people active in the thread will put off listening to a vost that long. [c]iirc 2 it should be two months still[/c]Don't forget that the lifespan for a vost on vocaroo is only two months, the last time I checked.
I wasn't crying, just butthurt. But I think it shows deep masculinity when a man can cry...indeedIt's so shameful when a big boy cries o.o
Man up!

Make a comment that makes sensexoxi's voice is just as i expected very xoxish.



Thanks to you U.U!
I think I wanna add something today *-*
...don't say that, I wasn't the last to vost...blame lawlz 

I pronounce that with passion ofcoursePlus, how do you pronounce that bastardization of my username anyways?![]()
...you were going to sing something?I wanted to record things too T.T But I just found out my kitten ruined my guitar strings...

....toucheI pronounce that with passion ofcourse

For what?I was but now I'm mad at you u.u!

NoooooooooooooooooooO. You must sing a cool spanish song with guitar, even if its broken.I wanted to record things too T.T But I just found out my kitten ruined my guitar strings...

Isn't that like a type of pipe organ? Or is it portugese for tuner? :PSpanish? o.o
I only know Maná and Shakira spanish songs '-'
D: It's not broken, it's, hm... out of tune? I need a... diapason ( ? ) to fix it xD
I'll check for one in the internet later.
You know what I mean.Spanish? o.o
I only know Maná and Shakira spanish songs '-'
D: It's not broken, it's, hm... out of tune? I need a... diapason ( ? ) to fix it xD
I'll check for one in the internet later.

In portuguese, it's diapasão XDIsn't that like a type of pipe organ? Or is it portugese for tuner? :P
Once you diapasão it - do the vost.In portuguese, it's diapasão XD
![]()
Google Translator is always trolling me '-' Tuner, huh? Ty XD
.