Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)
1 pic of her is in the pic thread.Prove it. Need pics.
1 pic of her is in the pic thread.Prove it. Need pics.
But that's nothing enough for the agency...we need complete material...complete...material1 pic of her is in the pic thread.

How rude ... FIne ill make some nude picsBut that's nothing enough for the agency...we need complete material...complete...material![]()



Oh yeah, I saw itI take it I was the first person recruited? After you saw my awesome pic of me singing
Wait til you see the photo of me as "Blackman" with my cape![]()
...and I totally noticed your huge audience
We were setting up for a champagne reception, hence no people. But the girl I was singing to was standing just next to where the pic was taken 
u were singing to a girl?We were setting up for a champagne reception, hence no people. But the girl I was singing to was standing just next to where the pic was taken
![]()
:respectu were singing to a girl?:respect


I don't know either...tell us Bob...is there any hint of the sweet scent of cherry pie?
What are girls like Bob? Do they smell nice like everyone says?!![]()


who says>< i hope not m3j
What are girls like Bob? Do they smell nice like everyone says?!![]()
Were you singing her a love song?We were setting up for a champagne reception, hence no people. But the girl I was singing to was standing just next to where the pic was taken
![]()
I feel jelousy wibesWere you singing her a love song?


oh becuz i heard rumors of goldb x riki! Or thats just rumors?Why should I be jealous?![]()

ah explains thenWell, I'm not a jealous type of girl.


Almost everyone who says they're "not the jealous type"...are the jealous typeWell, I'm not a jealous type of girl.


I don't get jealous easily. ^^ah explains then![]()
Only if it's youI hope this picture would help me qualify for the admission
![]()

I wouldn't be jealous over an imaginary person, eitherWell, I'm not a jealous type of girl.
