Kitty Kat's new basket

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

1 pic of her is in the pic thread.
But that's nothing enough for the agency...we need complete material...complete...material:drool
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

But that's nothing enough for the agency...we need complete material...complete...material:drool
How rude ... FIne ill make some nude pics :shifty
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

I take it I was the first person recruited? After you saw my awesome pic of me singing :cheez

Wait til you see the photo of me as "Blackman" with my cape :super
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

I take it I was the first person recruited? After you saw my awesome pic of me singing :cheez

Wait til you see the photo of me as "Blackman" with my cape :super
Oh yeah, I saw it:zomg...and I totally noticed your huge audience:3c
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

:-_- We were setting up for a champagne reception, hence no people. But the girl I was singing to was standing just next to where the pic was taken :cheez
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

:-_- We were setting up for a champagne reception, hence no people. But the girl I was singing to was standing just next to where the pic was taken :cheez
u were singing to a girl? :clap :respect
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

:zomg

What are girls like Bob? Do they smell nice like everyone says?! :spaz
I don't know either...tell us Bob...is there any hint of the sweet scent of cherry pie?:zomg
:hurr
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

:-_- We were setting up for a champagne reception, hence no people. But the girl I was singing to was standing just next to where the pic was taken :cheez
Were you singing her a love song?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

Why should I be jealous? :oh
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

Well, I'm not a jealous type of girl.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

I hope this picture would help me qualify for the admission :toc

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

Well, I'm not a jealous type of girl.
Almost everyone who says they're "not the jealous type"...are the jealous type :derp




...true story :teehee
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: TroLolo modelling agency. (pics are needed for admission)

I hope this picture would help me qualify for the admission :toc

Only if it's you:toc

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Well, I'm not a jealous type of girl.
I wouldn't be jealous over an imaginary person, either:derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top