Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

you have a problem with my logical posts? -_-;

do you? -_-;
What if I have problem? -_-;

Huh? HUH?? -_-;

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

Holy Hell Guyz... Spamming the crap out of my thread... Wait... My Thread... Go Ahead you can keep spamming :)

BAKUMAN Y U NO OUT YET
You know what? No one owns his/her own threads anymore. So yeah, I'll keep spamming. :3c
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

What if I have problem? -_-;

Huh? HUH?? -_-;
Well, if you have a problem (and I know you have -_-;) then all you gotta do is admit you have -_-;

it just that easy -_-;


very easy -_-;
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

You know what? No one owns his/her own threads anymore. So yeah, I'll keep spamming. :3c
Are you telling this to the King of One Liners... The wannabe king of spam?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Are you telling this to the King of One Liners... The wannabe king of spam?
downs, let's form an alliance and destroy yuki :plot
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Well, if you have a problem (and I know you have -_-;) then all you gotta do is admit you have -_-;

it just that easy -_-;


very easy -_-;
That was what I was saying. -_-;

I'm sorry if my words is not that obvious. -_-;

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

Are you telling this to the King of One Liners... The wannabe king of spam?
Because you seem to forget it for a moment.

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

ill proteect yuko from this alphamon attack :scry
Yuko? I'm not the Witch of Time. :blink

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

She wouldn't be able to handle us.
Are you sure? I lost count of your mere threats to defeat me.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

i thought u were :scry
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Have you watched all the pokemon movies? o.O
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Yes, I have.... Did you have to ask that Jin :3c
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Whats the big problem with that :3

Have you fully quit WoW?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

wow what a fitting self-portrayal :rofl

:derp
You haven't been around my thread that much have you Kevin ? xD

you don't know yuki -_-;
Yes, I do. She is my fellow Ghost... I know her very well :3c

which one's your favourite? :XD
Easily the First one with the Third one coming in a close second.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

You haven't been around my thread that much have you Kevin ? xD

Yes, I do. She is my fellow Ghost... I know her very well :3c

Easily the First one with the Third one coming in a close second.
No but I know enough from other people telling me this and that :p

then you wouldn't say that she couldn't handle you to. She's like a parasite, there's nothing you can do to defeat her :arf

only watched the first so I dunno... but the movie was good at least when I watched it as a kid :D you played all the editions as well?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

No but I know enough from other people telling me this and that :p
Like who specifically... Are the mods secretly talking about the Former Home of the King of One Liners?
then you wouldn't say that she couldn't handle you to. She's like a parasite, there's nothing you can do to defeat her :arf
Because she can't handle me. It's the truth :smugbunny
only watched the first so I dunno... but the movie was good at least when I watched it as a kid :D you played all the editions as well?
[/quote]
The Movies got gradually worst over the years due to the growing demand for making it kiddish but that could be because I grew up xD

I've played all of the editions... Except for Black and White, which I do not own yet.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Heeey, Ksnowd! :hug

How are you these days? What's new?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Hey Adi! :hug

I've been good lately, same thing all day everyday.... Work and School... It sucks =/

How have you been?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Same thing all day everyday for me too... Doing nothing much, meeting with my boyfriend... It definitely sucks. >.<#

You're graduating next year, right? Or wrong? :oh Do you have an idea what to study after that?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I have my eyes set on a higher goal.

Yo downsyyyyyy :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top