Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi
Lies...I live so far from you, the other corner of the world duh.
Lies...I live so far from you, the other corner of the world duh.



I thought he liked dippin dotsCome on guys, we all know Milly prefers FroYo
![]()


No, apparently according to that picture we both live int he same corner of the world - India.Lies...I live so far from you, the other corner of the world duh.
Android?Come on guys, we all know Milly prefers FroYo
![]()
I remember those. The first two were entertaining, especially the "Popsicle" thingie.Nah, he prefers Popsicle
THE COLORS DUKE, THE COLORS!![]()
Hey man I'm coming to NYC.. I know you've been asking me for sometime now... I've got some connections up there so ...a.k.a spider-man.... anyways if there are any more details tell kaiten to tell xi0 to tell me... and lets hope the message gets through.

Depends. If the place is classy bring at least $500. If it's trashy bring $40 and a six pack of Beast.Never been to one...How much money should I bring?
About $30 for cover charge, I think, and the rest is up to you. No need to throw money at strippers if you don't want.Never been to one...How much money should I bring?

You know this how?About $30 for cover charge, I think, and the rest is up to you. No need to throw money at strippers if you don't want.
