High Stakes All the Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Lies...I live so far from you, the other corner of the world duh.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

At first I thought that was Milly serving ice cream....
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Come on guys, we all know Milly prefers FroYo :hip

:derp
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Android or Yogurt? He has them both yuno :arf
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Come on guys, we all know Milly prefers FroYo :hip

:derp
I thought he liked dippin dots :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Nah, he prefers Popsicle


THE COLORS DUKE, THE COLORS! :arf
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Great commercials, been a while since i had a flashback
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Lies...I live so far from you, the other corner of the world duh.
No, apparently according to that picture we both live int he same corner of the world - India.

Come on guys, we all know Milly prefers FroYo :hip

:derp
Android?
Wut?

Nah, he prefers Popsicle


THE COLORS DUKE, THE COLORS! :arf
I remember those. The first two were entertaining, especially the "Popsicle" thingie.

And now it reminds me of when Drew Carey's "mom" feigned blowjob while eating popsicle on his show.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

FroYo = Frozen Yogurt...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Isn't that ice cream?
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Hey man I'm coming to NYC.. I know you've been asking me for sometime now... I've got some connections up there so ...a.k.a spider-man.... anyways if there are any more details tell kaiten to tell xi0 to tell me... and lets hope the message gets through.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Sweet, let's hit up strip clubs.
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Never been to one...How much money should I bring?
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Hey man I'm coming to NYC.. I know you've been asking me for sometime now... I've got some connections up there so ...a.k.a spider-man.... anyways if there are any more details tell kaiten to tell xi0 to tell me... and lets hope the message gets through.


Never been to one...How much money should I bring?
Depends. If the place is classy bring at least $500. If it's trashy bring $40 and a six pack of Beast.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Never been to one...How much money should I bring?
About $30 for cover charge, I think, and the rest is up to you. No need to throw money at strippers if you don't want.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

You can't go to a strip club, not tip or get a lap dance :fail
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

you can, it's just frowned upon.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

About $30 for cover charge, I think, and the rest is up to you. No need to throw money at strippers if you don't want.
You know this how? :cheez
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

cuz I've been there?


Derp.
 

godofthesunn

Ghosted
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: |Wanna start a donation club to buy unlimited Pepsi

Kaiten...I am unfortunately a very handsome man... In the past year alone I went to bars and clubs every weekend and somehow 80% of the time a intoxicated woman or women found a way to dance upon me....

Didn't have to spend a dollar on a drink either...

High five M3J!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top