Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
It was actually pretty cool...but it just felt like a tease since it wasn't a real vost :XD

And you can use headphones/earbuds as a mic too Adorien. Just plug them into the Audio In jack.
Okay. :D It was just something random I did anyway.

But I don't have headphones. I just have a mic. Maybe if my brother could lend me his...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
you really crack me up
:yuri

I haven't listened to the most recent vosts, but I'll listen to them and vost myself...see if I can glean anything off of the vosts to talk about :tem

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Okay. :D It was just something random I did anyway.

But I don't have headphones. I just have a mic. Maybe if my brother could lend me his...
Don't have headphones? :blink
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Well, I mean...it's a common thing to have :sweat
I know, but... I just don't. :D

And I thought you meant those big headphones that also have a mic.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I know, but... I just don't. :D

And I thought you meant those big headphones that also have a mic.
LOL...no. That's what I have, but I just meant headphones or earbuds you would have to listen to music or something.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
LOL...no. That's what I have, but I just meant headphones or earbuds you would have to listen to music or something.
Yeah, I figured it out after a while. :D But I don't have any. My father has ones that go with his mp3 player, but I doubt he would give them to me. :D So I'll ask my brother.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Tina sounds indeed cute xD

Now I realized I haven't heard to Adi's vost yet D: When I talked to her, I heard no voices... guess I won't check that vost D:
How did you talk to her and not hear her voice? :blink

Nice set lala chan, be more active in the ff. :yelling \p
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
How did you talk to her and not hear her voice?
She said she didn't hear the "voices" my mic makes. That noise that I thought sounds like voices.

...

NANA! :wtf
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Charlie XD
You speak portuguese with spanish words and italian accent XD
Now tell now what you tried to say XDDD
Your effort is still cute ^-^!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, the words were "I only speak Spanish!" buuuuuuuuuuuuuut.............. that's not important. One thing we know is that If I ever have to use Portuguese, I will need an actual translator.

Edit - i think the words were something-else ^^;

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Não fazer o divertimento do meu espanhol.

^ found it. :p
 
Last edited:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
wolfie..you have a strong arabic french accent...:amuse

now... could you translate your last sentence...didn't understand it-_-; (was it something related to moms?)
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
wolfie..you have a strong arabic french accent...:amuse

now... could you translate your last sentence...didn't understand it-_-; (was it something related to moms?)
arabic accent? lol i've been in morocco since only 2 months that's impossible :lmao
but yeah i have a french accent, im french :p

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

btw ancy u have a sexy voice, are u sure u're a grandma? :hurr
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
arabic accent? lol i've been in morocco since only 2 months that's impossible :lmao
but yeah i have a french accent, im french :p
Scav - did you not vost before? I don't recall your voice but it was pretty awesome + accent. <3.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

are u sure u're a grandma? :hurr
:o
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Scav - did you not vost before? I don't recall your voice but it was pretty awesome + accent. <3.
i did a vost before but that was only stupid noise, lemme see if i find it
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
your accent is quite strong.....and sounds like you have both arabic and french intonation:blink

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Charles...."a mom fetish":rofl

you really made my day:lmao:lmao:lmao
 
Top