Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that Adi-chan is beautiful and when she posted her pictures in the MZ, I was really quite jealous.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that Adi-chan is beautiful and when she posted her pictures in the MZ, I was really quite jealous.
I confess that I feel flattered! :wtf

Naomi, you're cute! :hug And I feel weird about you being jealous. xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that Adorien is at the very worst, a hot mess :hip
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:XD Thanks, Xi0! :hug
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I think Ady is being stupid when she thinks she's ugly.

I confess I think self-confidence is sexy. Adi, be confident. DOMINATE THE WORLD! Just don't be a stuckup female dog.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess I think Ady is being stupid when she thinks she's ugly.

I confess I think self-confidence is sexy. Adi, be confident. DOMINATE THE WORLD! Just don't be a stuckup female dog.
That's a lie...insecure girls can be hot/annoying :derp
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
I confess that Adorien is at the very worst, a hot mess :hip
I strongly agree :3c.

Moreover, I confess that most women I know, have low self esteem issues (myself included).......and Media is to be blamed for that :yelling
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Last edited by a moderator:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess I think Ady is being stupid when she thinks she's ugly.

I confess I think self-confidence is sexy. Adi, be confident. DOMINATE THE WORLD! Just don't be a stuckup female dog.
:wtf I try! Gonna try harder now.

That's a lie...insecure girls can be hot/annoying :derp
:XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Don't try, do it. Anyone can try stuff, but to improve, you have to do it. "I can try to study harder" doesn't work, "I will study harder" does. Confidence, woman, confidence!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I hate being out of school. It gives me far too much time to think about how generally unhappy I am.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Don't try, do it. Anyone can try stuff, but to improve, you have to do it. "I can try to study harder" doesn't work, "I will study harder" does. Confidence, woman, confidence!
I confess I will work harder. ^^

I confess I've been acting really bad lately. o.o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that I hate being out of school. It gives me far too much time to think about how generally unhappy I am.
I can relate to that. Having nothing to do, or being bored can be pretty bad for the mind sometimes.

You say generally unhappy? Sounds like depression?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Eh. Comes and goes in waves.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Naomi! :comfort

I have those too.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah they fucking suck and need to go away. :scry

I CONFESS MY MOM IS GONNA BE SO MAD I ATE ALL THE HARRY AND DAVID CHEESE:arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Cheez :hurr

...I want cheese now :gwah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top