I confess that Adi-chan is beautiful and when she posted her pictures in the MZ, I was really quite jealous.
Dunno, ask my dad and his brother-in-law. -.-You go to AC on Christmas? What for?
I confess that I feel flattered!I confess that Adi-chan is beautiful and when she posted her pictures in the MZ, I was really quite jealous.

And I feel weird about you being jealous. xD
Thanks, Xi0! 
That's a lie...insecure girls can be hot/annoyingI confess I think Ady is being stupid when she thinks she's ugly.
I confess I think self-confidence is sexy. Adi, be confident. DOMINATE THE WORLD! Just don't be a stuckup female dog.

I strongly agreeI confess that Adorien is at the very worst, a hot mess![]()
. 
And easy.That's a lie...insecure girls can be hot/annoying![]()
p cha ching.
-NaomideeEveryone has low self-esteem issues. If they don't they're lyingI strongly agree.
Moreover, I confess that most women I know, have low self esteem issues (myself included).......and Media is to be blamed for that![]()

I confess I think Ady is being stupid when she thinks she's ugly.
I confess I think self-confidence is sexy. Adi, be confident. DOMINATE THE WORLD! Just don't be a stuckup female dog.
I try! Gonna try harder now.That's a lie...insecure girls can be hot/annoying![]()

I confess I will work harder. ^^Don't try, do it. Anyone can try stuff, but to improve, you have to do it. "I can try to study harder" doesn't work, "I will study harder" does. Confidence, woman, confidence!
I can relate to that. Having nothing to do, or being bored can be pretty bad for the mind sometimes.I confess that I hate being out of school. It gives me far too much time to think about how generally unhappy I am.
Yeah...Eh. Comes and goes in waves.

..........sort of applies, but I'm not religious so 




