Just because you didn't feel like getting drunk doesn't mean you're oldI feel old.
This must be how Gary and goodsy feel like.![]()

Just because you didn't feel like getting drunk doesn't mean you're oldI feel old.
This must be how Gary and goodsy feel like.![]()


If you're in an unfamiliar city, it usually isn't a good idea to get stupidly drunk, especially if you go off on your own.Yes it does, it means I don't like having debauchery, raucous fun where shit ends bad.![]()
Ow ow! *wolf whistle*It was on of my girl best friends...

I know, hence why I didn't drink. I had to get back to the hotel on my own. :\If you're in an unfamiliar city, it usually isn't a good idea to get stupidly drunk, especially if you go off on your own.
I'm not one to get that way in a public place or in strange company. You have to be around people you trust.
Bone him, you dirty girl, you.Ow ow! *wolf whistle*
So you don't think she remembers it? Are you going to ask her about it, or just pretend like it never happened?
I kissed a guy friend once when we were both really drunk (although he's gay). But now every time I drink with him, I end up kissing him one way or the other. It's nothing romantic on his end, but I think it's always fun and sweet.
Good things can come out of discussing what might seem like taboo at first.
I kinda haven't brought it up to her, in case she did remember it. xDOw ow! *wolf whistle*
So you don't think she remembers it? Are you going to ask her about it, or just pretend like it never happened?
I kissed a guy friend once when we were both really drunk (although he's gay). But now every time I drink with him, I end up kissing him one way or the other. It's nothing romantic on his end, but I think it's always fun and sweet.
Good things can come out of discussing what might seem like taboo at first.

Really? You laughed at that? Man, that's crazy. I ain't even got the stomach to watch that a second time.I confess I did for the first time too, approximately fifteen minutes after I woke up, when I saw your comment. I laughed. Heck, I watched it a second time to be sure, and I laughed again. That is serious quality surreal humour I think.
Hahahahahaha you puked? I confess I've never seen the video myself but I'm sorry that sounds hilarious.I confess that I just watched the '2 girls 1 cup' video for the first time and puked because that shit was so fucking disgusting. Nastiest shit I've seen in my life.
Yeah, I know. Funny thing is, I've watched shit like 'wrong turn 1, 2, 3 and 4' which are extremely disturbing movies, and they didn't phase me. So my mindset prior to watching '2 girls 1 cup' was that I've seen everything - that nothing can surprise me....then I saw the videoHahahahahaha you puked? I confess I've never seen the video myself but I'm sorry that sounds hilarious.

That's "<3"-worthy?...I guess it depends on what it is.I confess that it's been a long while since I've cried from being so relieved. I confess that it's happening right now. <3


If you were adventuring every day that would get "boring" too. There wouldn't be much to look forward to.I confess I'm in a really shitty mood right now, I feel at my lowest.
Why?
Because I'm simply fucking bored. I hate working where I do, I hate staying at home doing nothing. I loved walking in NYC and Philly, with goodsy and sahu. I'm more of an adventure guy, no rest, just continuously moving.
naw, it'd be fun because I wouldn't be still, and there'd be some kind of excitement. Whether it's NYC at night alone or driving to PA, there'd be some kind of excitement and suspense due to bad people and all.

MmmhmmmThat's "<3"-worthy?...I guess it depends on what it is.

GO CLUBBIN?naw, it'd be fun because I wouldn't be still, and there'd be some kind of excitement. Whether it's NYC at night alone or driving to PA, there'd be some kind of excitement and suspense due to bad people and all.

