Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:( I feel old.


This must be how Gary and goodsy feel like. :gwah
Just because you didn't feel like getting drunk doesn't mean you're old :neutral
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yes it does, it means I don't like having debauchery, raucous fun where shit ends bad. :gwah
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yes it does, it means I don't like having debauchery, raucous fun where shit ends bad. :gwah
If you're in an unfamiliar city, it usually isn't a good idea to get stupidly drunk, especially if you go off on your own.

I'm not one to get that way in a public place or in strange company. You have to be around people you trust.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
It was on of my girl best friends...
Ow ow! *wolf whistle*

So you don't think she remembers it? Are you going to ask her about it, or just pretend like it never happened?

I kissed a guy friend once when we were both really drunk (although he's gay). But now every time I drink with him, I end up kissing him one way or the other. It's nothing romantic on his end, but I think it's always fun and sweet. :amuse

Good things can come out of discussing what might seem like taboo at first.
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
If you're in an unfamiliar city, it usually isn't a good idea to get stupidly drunk, especially if you go off on your own.

I'm not one to get that way in a public place or in strange company. You have to be around people you trust.
I know, hence why I didn't drink. I had to get back to the hotel on my own. :\

Ow ow! *wolf whistle*

So you don't think she remembers it? Are you going to ask her about it, or just pretend like it never happened?

I kissed a guy friend once when we were both really drunk (although he's gay). But now every time I drink with him, I end up kissing him one way or the other. It's nothing romantic on his end, but I think it's always fun and sweet. :amuse

Good things can come out of discussing what might seem like taboo at first.
Bone him, you dirty girl, you.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Ow ow! *wolf whistle*

So you don't think she remembers it? Are you going to ask her about it, or just pretend like it never happened?

I kissed a guy friend once when we were both really drunk (although he's gay). But now every time I drink with him, I end up kissing him one way or the other. It's nothing romantic on his end, but I think it's always fun and sweet. :amuse

Good things can come out of discussing what might seem like taboo at first.
I kinda haven't brought it up to her, in case she did remember it. xD

I thought I told you this had happen in skype... :XD

Well this will be the last time I get drunk for a while ;D
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess that I just watched the '2 girls 1 cup' video for the first time and puked because that shit was so fucking disgusting. Nastiest shit I've seen in my life.
 
Last edited:

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
I confess I did for the first time too, approximately fifteen minutes after I woke up, when I saw your comment. I laughed. Heck, I watched it a second time to be sure, and I laughed again. That is serious quality surreal humour I think.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I really want cookies. I admit that I only want thtings I can't have.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Of course you do, if you had them or could have them at any time there would not be a need for you to want them. I confess I am going to get a cookie and hit the gym.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I confess I did for the first time too, approximately fifteen minutes after I woke up, when I saw your comment. I laughed. Heck, I watched it a second time to be sure, and I laughed again. That is serious quality surreal humour I think.
Really? You laughed at that? Man, that's crazy. I ain't even got the stomach to watch that a second time.

Check out the reaction of a grandma watching the video. Hilarious:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

warbandit66

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2007
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
886
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I confess that I just watched the '2 girls 1 cup' video for the first time and puked because that shit was so fucking disgusting. Nastiest shit I've seen in my life.
Hahahahahaha you puked? I confess I've never seen the video myself but I'm sorry that sounds hilarious.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I saw the video a few years ago and I have to say it was quite disgusting. I didn't throw up but had I watched a few more seconds I surely would have. Didn't even make it to the end lol.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
That's not entirely true. There are things that I've had before, but I still want them. Just because you have something, doesn't mean that you don't want or need it.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

I confess that it's been a long while since I've cried from being so relieved. I confess that it's happening right now. <3
 

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hahahahahaha you puked? I confess I've never seen the video myself but I'm sorry that sounds hilarious.
Yeah, I know. Funny thing is, I've watched shit like 'wrong turn 1, 2, 3 and 4' which are extremely disturbing movies, and they didn't phase me. So my mindset prior to watching '2 girls 1 cup' was that I've seen everything - that nothing can surprise me....then I saw the video :arf
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I'm in a really shitty mood right now, I feel at my lowest.

Why?


Because I'm simply fucking bored. I hate working where I do, I hate staying at home doing nothing. I loved walking in NYC and Philly, with goodsy and sahu. I'm more of an adventure guy, no rest, just continuously moving.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I confess that it's been a long while since I've cried from being so relieved. I confess that it's happening right now. <3
That's "<3"-worthy?...I guess it depends on what it is.

I confess that I'm in love with a stripper :arf

...okay that's not true. I confess that I lied just then :derp

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

I confess I'm in a really shitty mood right now, I feel at my lowest.

Why?


Because I'm simply fucking bored. I hate working where I do, I hate staying at home doing nothing. I loved walking in NYC and Philly, with goodsy and sahu. I'm more of an adventure guy, no rest, just continuously moving.
If you were adventuring every day that would get "boring" too. There wouldn't be much to look forward to.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
naw, it'd be fun because I wouldn't be still, and there'd be some kind of excitement. Whether it's NYC at night alone or driving to PA, there'd be some kind of excitement and suspense due to bad people and all.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
naw, it'd be fun because I wouldn't be still, and there'd be some kind of excitement. Whether it's NYC at night alone or driving to PA, there'd be some kind of excitement and suspense due to bad people and all.
:oh

...I know you have hobbies man
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
That's "<3"-worthy?...I guess it depends on what it is.
Mmmhmmm :hee

I feel so corny for actually using the <3 but I do have my girly moments after all. :teehee


naw, it'd be fun because I wouldn't be still, and there'd be some kind of excitement. Whether it's NYC at night alone or driving to PA, there'd be some kind of excitement and suspense due to bad people and all.
GO CLUBBIN? :arf

I don't know. If you hate sitting around at home, then quit it, silly. :arf
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top