- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
So... you're suggesting I stick to firefox? My friend also says that Chrome greatly speeds up the browsing?

)
.
I wonder why they even bothered with a sequel. I thought the first was a dud both financially and cinematographically.holy shit. i can never believe ghost rider's sequel is coming.
As I understand it, Nick Cage took a HUGE hit in his payroll just to make this sequel come into production. >.>I wonder why they even bothered with a sequel. I thought the first was a dud both financially and cinematographically.
.
You're watching Heartstrings!!!The songs in Heartstrings really sound like the ones in He's Beautiful.

Kuriwo kuriwo sou... Kurega kuriwo sou...You're watching Heartstrings!!!
I have their OST downloaded :3
.Raymund of Sandwich did this, too. As well as Buddy of E-heads. Some purists of course don't like digital music nonetheless, but I love it how music can play around with technology.Anyway, I was playing some Youtube songs you know... I realized that it's amazing what technology can do for music these days. Musicians could do their own thing, play seven different instruments at once, and perform it for millions to see, not behind huge machinery and studios and whatever. And how, starting with covers, they emerge and come up with originals and really make it out into the world, you know?
(Particular videos and bands in mind: Walk Off The Earth and Tim & Jean)