Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't :oh

don't imply things on the forum :yelling
:pwnge
Oh, because you never imply anything?! :arf

Don't be mean to your broad-shouldered manly, fuzzy little bro :crying

VOST...JUST DO IT
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Oh, because you never imply anything?! :arf

Don't be mean to your broad-shouldered manly, fuzzy little bro :crying

VOST...JUST DO IT
I'll consider it :hip
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
WHICH SITE SHOULD I USE TO RECORD? :arf
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
:onoz you guysssssssssss : fanscreaam

:wtf
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
yessss :zomg...and I loved it...especially, when you guys spoke Japanese:wtf
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
I hope you noticed my voice got a bit 'darker' when I talk in Norwegian. :XD (after the Japanese part)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Now I checked Berry's as well... Dude, you talk too much!

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

It was sooo low, Tina D:
I didn't get the name of Tina 2 XD
What you said i norwegian? o.o
And in jap? XD
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Tina2 :lmao Her name is "Lise".
Have to check what we said though! Already forgot it myself. :XD

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

Japanese:
Charlie-saaaan! We're talking in Japanese.
Me: As always this is embarrassing. Lise: It's embarrassing~
Me: That's why lets say something in Norwegian.

Norwegian:
Hello
Lise: This is Lise.
Me: I'm Tina.
Me: We're talking in "trøndersk"(the dialect). So we sound "manly/tough".
Me: What are you doing? Stop it! Sit still.
Lise starts talking about a song. Which is in our dialect. I talk about it too.This song. (it's a cover though)
Me: lets stop now. Right?
Something like this. :XD

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Shame you ended the vost early though Charlie! My sister listened to it too. :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Shame you ended the vost early though Charlie! My sister listened to it too. :XD
lol -

Hopefully she liked it and it was not bad because I cant really speak Japanese if you could not pick it up from the msg but you guys were so :wtf - I'm Jelly. :XD

:bye
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:XD ...I think Bob was just saying he wanted to hear from you Ancy. Plus you tease me a lot, and I guess he finds it funny?
Exactly what I meant :nod

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Tina your vosts are always sooo cute :love
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
So many new vosts! :wtf Can't wait to get home and listen to them.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Tina-chan! :wtf So cute!

And awkward ending. :XD So funnyyyyy! :hug

Also, hi, Lise! :amuse

Charlie, your "eeto" is soooo cute! :XD And cute accent!


Nice to hear you guys again. :amuse
 
Top