oH and Tina - some Japanese too if you canOk.It will be in a dialect though.
![]()
.oH and Tina - some Japanese too if you canOk.It will be in a dialect though.
![]()
.Oh, because you never imply anything?!I don't
don't imply things on the forum
![]()


I'll consider itOh, because you never imply anything?!
Don't be mean to your broad-shouldered manly, fuzzy little bro
VOST...JUST DO IT


I'd go with Vacaroo - but whatever works best ^^.WHICH SITE SHOULD I USE TO RECORD?![]()
I failed in accessing it. Now it works though..I'd go with Vacaroo - but whatever works best ^^.



Were you able to pick up what we said?you guysssssssssss : fanscreaam
![]()

...and I loved it...especially, when you guys spoke Japanese


(after the Japanese part)
Her name is "Lise".
Something like this.Japanese:
Charlie-saaaan! We're talking in Japanese.
Me: As always this is embarrassing. Lise: It's embarrassing~
Me: That's why lets say something in Norwegian.
Norwegian:
Hello
Lise: This is Lise.
Me: I'm Tina.
Me: We're talking in "trøndersk"(the dialect). So we sound "manly/tough".
Me: What are you doing? Stop it! Sit still.
Lise starts talking about a song. Which is in our dialect. I talk about it too.This song. (it's a cover though)
Me: lets stop now. Right?


lol -Shame you ended the vost early though Charlie! My sister listened to it too.![]()
- I'm Jelly. 

Exactly what I meant...I think Bob was just saying he wanted to hear from you Ancy. Plus you tease me a lot, and I guess he finds it funny?


Can't wait to get home and listen to them.Charlie speaking jap is also so cute *-*
TRANSLATE IT AS WELL Ç.Ç


So cute!
So funnyyyyy! 

And cute accent!