Oh
...didn't get that part
...didn't get that part
...didn't get that part
I thought it's something like that, but had to check.Wikipedia about Birds said:The high metabolic rates of birds during the active part of the day is supplemented by rest at other times. Sleeping birds often use a type of sleep known as vigilant sleep, where periods of rest are interspersed with quick eye-opening 'peeks', allowing them to be sensitive to disturbances and enable rapid escape from threats.






Cheating was never mentioned!!She cheated?![]()

Me cheated? Prove itWho cheated?
If you mean Charlie, he's a 'he'.![]()


It was never said you cant look up the info either. The rules were not specific. I blame Ancy for not being thorough with the rules.Charlie may have been cheating, but he did it while vosting![]()

I didn't say that, it's just that Gary mentioned cheating and I wonder what he meant.Me cheated? Prove it![]()



I know - I was just joking about.I didn't say that, it's just that Gary mentioned cheating and I wonder what he meant.
Gary vost! Gary vost! Gary vost!![]()


and 





....NEVAH! 
Vost or the consequences will never be the same!Me vost?!....NEVAH!
![]()
I don't believe you.Me vost?!....NEVAH!
![]()

Vost or the consequences will never be the same!



You know you want to.Okay...maybe![]()

My cat looks adorable when I can't hear him o.o
I think his meowing is cute. But I undertand it can be annoying as well.
Sever your ears and he will always look adorable. Problem solved.My cat looks adorable when I can't hear him o.o


