Fun Thread The Voice Recording - Chat with us~! - Discussion Thread!!

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh :XD ...didn't get that part
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Charlie, first: Dido! :zomg

Second, about the birds:

Wikipedia about Birds said:
The high metabolic rates of birds during the active part of the day is supplemented by rest at other times. Sleeping birds often use a type of sleep known as vigilant sleep, where periods of rest are interspersed with quick eye-opening 'peeks', allowing them to be sensitive to disturbances and enable rapid escape from threats.
I thought it's something like that, but had to check. :XD

And also, nice to hear you, as always. ^^

Edit:

Oh, also, Alanis Morissette! :zomg

Sorry, the connection's bad and I thought your recording stopped. :oh
 
Last edited:

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Who cheated? :oh

If you mean Charlie, he's a 'he'. :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Charlie may have been cheating, but he did it while vosting :nod
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Charlie may have been cheating, but he did it while vosting :nod
It was never said you cant look up the info either. The rules were not specific. I blame Ancy for not being thorough with the rules.
Rules must be specific. Joking of course. :Haha
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Me cheated? Prove it :iik
I didn't say that, it's just that Gary mentioned cheating and I wonder what he meant. :XD

Gary vost! Gary vost! Gary vost! :zomg


Btw, I have to make my English speaking understandable. :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,052
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I didn't say that, it's just that Gary mentioned cheating and I wonder what he meant. :XD

Gary vost! Gary vost! Gary vost! :zomg
I know - I was just joking about. :XD

Ancy's presents. :wtf

O_9 - Bet she'll be like :arf and :wall
When she sees the posts. :rofl
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
:XD

Ancy presents! :wtf

Gary vost! :zomg

Nana! You know what to do already. :XD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,440
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Charlie, that was too cute! :XD

Thanks for the laugh. :nod
 
Top