- Joined
- Jan 30, 2009
- Messages
- 3,138
- Reaction score
- 1,583
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: I am fortunate.

I only..know..two languages
but really, that's cool..a new language every province..I want that too. You're so flexible/adaptable yuki
Nono, how have you been? is the homework suffocating you or are you already drowned in it? but for you to come back up and make a post, it makes me glad
but i guess you came back for ft too

School festival part is actually the part that the demo covered up too, everything
after that is the full version. Wow, you played that far already.
I like lily, hanako..not sure. I'm in love with the girl who always run, so I'll go for her route
(or maybe I'll just bring up my save file from the demo and start from there..or a fresh start? what should I do?!
)
I figure its quite long tho
glad to see your enjoying it.
Mahjong, chinese new year is the time for mahjong over hereI guess golb doesn't know the magic of Mahjong that's why he's stuck to play monopoly :-)

the plot and characters are almost everything to a visual novel, that explains umineko popularityI think those are what important after all; eventually you didn't really care about the graphics but more fixated on the text and plot. Background musics help a lot to create the situation and bring you to the feeling. ^^
THREE TO FOUR?!Since I live in Indonesia, and the local language is the most important language.. I find that I have to learn new language every time I move to another province.Really, it's hard to find someone who speaks perfect Indonesian. When I and phio-chan talk, we can use three to four language at the same time.
![]()
I only..know..two languages

but really, that's cool..a new language every province..I want that too. You're so flexible/adaptable yuki

if its agatha christie, I have no problem finish reading everything she writes, just to get my hands onit..Recently her books are reprinted here (with new covers), so I have quite a collection... though I think it will be hard to complete it.
RAVE!hey fortuneZel how you been? Long time no post guys hehIve been buried in work and got only an hour to pop here and say hello ^^
Nono, how have you been? is the homework suffocating you or are you already drowned in it? but for you to come back up and make a post, it makes me glad
but i guess you came back for ft too
hey, don't ask me, I'm still at umineko episode 8Zeltoraxxxx~
Just how long is this VN called Katawa Shoujo?
Anyway, I'm at the school festival part now. I like how it goes so far, the interaction between Hisao and the characters, and also choices I made to determine the plot... I'm actually liking Lilly and Hanako now. :P

School festival part is actually the part that the demo covered up too, everything
after that is the full version. Wow, you played that far already.
I like lily, hanako..not sure. I'm in love with the girl who always run, so I'll go for her route
(or maybe I'll just bring up my save file from the demo and start from there..or a fresh start? what should I do?!
)I figure its quite long tho
glad to see your enjoying it.
Really, it's hard to find someone who speaks perfect Indonesian. When I and phio-chan talk, we can use three to four language at the same time.
Ive been buried in work and got only an hour to pop here and say hello ^^

that's where the anime does not cover.
can't really remember unless I play it again.
Ah, so you like Hanako more? She is very shy and timid... could be quite loveable indeed. :33







