The Bravery

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I am fortunate.

I guess golb doesn't know the magic of Mahjong that's why he's stuck to play monopoly :-)
Mahjong, chinese new year is the time for mahjong over here :3c

I think those are what important after all; eventually you didn't really care about the graphics but more fixated on the text and plot. Background musics help a lot to create the situation and bring you to the feeling. ^^
the plot and characters are almost everything to a visual novel, that explains umineko popularity :nod

Since I live in Indonesia, and the local language is the most important language.. I find that I have to learn new language every time I move to another province. :fail Really, it's hard to find someone who speaks perfect Indonesian. When I and phio-chan talk, we can use three to four language at the same time. :derp
THREE TO FOUR?!
I only..know..two languages :bored
but really, that's cool..a new language every province..I want that too. You're so flexible/adaptable yuki :wtf



Recently her books are reprinted here (with new covers), so I have quite a collection... though I think it will be hard to complete it.
if its agatha christie, I have no problem finish reading everything she writes, just to get my hands onit..

hey fortuneZel how you been? Long time no post guys heh :hee Ive been buried in work and got only an hour to pop here and say hello ^^
RAVE!
Nono, how have you been? is the homework suffocating you or are you already drowned in it? but for you to come back up and make a post, it makes me glad :D but i guess you came back for ft too :lmao

Zeltoraxxxx~

Just how long is this VN called Katawa Shoujo? :bored
Anyway, I'm at the school festival part now. I like how it goes so far, the interaction between Hisao and the characters, and also choices I made to determine the plot... I'm actually liking Lilly and Hanako now. :P
hey, don't ask me, I'm still at umineko episode 8 :teehee
School festival part is actually the part that the demo covered up too, everything
after that is the full version. Wow, you played that far already.

I like lily, hanako..not sure. I'm in love with the girl who always run, so I'll go for her route
(or maybe I'll just bring up my save file from the demo and start from there..or a fresh start? what should I do?! :shakefist )

I figure its quite long tho :lmao glad to see your enjoying it.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am fortunate.

THREE TO FOUR?!
I only..know..two languages :bored
but really, that's cool..a new language every province..I want that too. You're so flexible/adaptable yuki :wtf
I have to. I moved a lot. Ah well, that's what you get when your country has so many and different local tribes. *shrug*

if its agatha christie, I have no problem finish reading everything she writes, just to get my hands onit..
Every time I go to the bookstore, I always check Agatha Christie's section to find out if there's any book I haven't gotten yet. :P
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I am fortunate.

hey, don't ask me, I'm still at umineko episode 8 :teehee
School festival part is actually the part that the demo covered up too, everything
after that is the full version. Wow, you played that far already.

I like lily, hanako..not sure. I'm in love with the girl who always run, so I'll go for her route
(or maybe I'll just bring up my save file from the demo and start from there..or a fresh start? what should I do?! :shakefist )

I figure its quite long tho :lmao glad to see your enjoying it.
With that I might not be able to finish Umineko on time. Well, not "might", but most probably no. :crying

Yeah, I'm already at Act 3. ^^ It feels natural to follow Hisao's story, more than when I follow Umineko because it requires more thinking, so without noticing it I'm already that far now. I think my choices had been leading me to spend more time and get closer with Lilly before this certain turn of events. I wonder if I have to choose someone again. Now it looks like I'm going to get to know Hanako more, naturally, since Lilly is close to Hanako~

I wonder how long this will go. I bet not as long as Umineko though. :lmao
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I am fortunate.

Hey, zel, have you ever tried Hakuōki?

I'm debating whether or not I should preorder the game so I would like to get your opinion. ^^
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am fortunate.

Hakuouki! :wtf
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I am fortunate.

Is it good, yuki?
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am fortunate.

I don't play it, but I've read a lot of reviews. They all say it's really good. The artwork is especially awesome!
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I am fortunate.

I have to. I moved a lot. Ah well, that's what you get when your country has so many and different local tribes. *shrug*
don't kill me if im wrong but i thought malay is used alot over indonesia, so is there a lot of different languages ? like, this tribe and that tribe language is completely different or do they share something ?

With that I might not be able to finish Umineko on time. Well, not "might", but most probably no. :crying
you should just read up to episode 5 and see if you want to continue from there :p that's where the anime does not cover.
but you must read episode 4, that's the best and the anime messed it up so freaking badly :gwah
my umineko-ing must be scaring people away :ninja

Yeah, I'm already at Act 3. ^^ It feels natural to follow Hisao's story, more than when I follow Umineko because it requires more thinking, so without noticing it I'm already that far now. I think my choices had been leading me to spend more time and get closer with Lilly before this certain turn of events. I wonder if I have to choose someone again. Now it looks like I'm going to get to know Hanako more, naturally, since Lilly is close to Hanako~
act 3? :headscratch can't really remember unless I play it again.
Lily is the one with the scar right? Or was it the blind girl? I like the one with the scar more :p
DID YOU TURN H SCENES OFF?! :teehee

I wonder how long this will go. I bet not as long as Umineko though. :lmao
Of course. But for some visual novels, its quality over quantity.
I really dun know about KS tho.

Hey, zel, have you ever tried Hakuōki?
I'm sorry riki but nope.. because uh, it's for girls and I have alot of VNs for me to play on my list. But I know about it and I know how good it is.

I'm debating whether or not I should preorder the game so I would like to get your opinion. ^^
Usually when a vn is translated, you can pretty much tell that it is really good because the vn market is so small over here that it's pretty sad. The translated ones are usually great.
Not to mention it is akyss, who did 999 doors..which should be played by everyone..like, really!

For Hakuoki, it's worthwhile because
I don't play it, but I've read a lot of reviews. They all say it's really good. The artwork is especially awesome!
not only the artwork tho. The plot is great and most of the routes are interesting.
and
and
Six bad endings :3c .

uh..and six good endings too.
My opinion is that you really must get it. I would have really gotten it if I'm a female tho.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: I am fortunate.

don't kill me if im wrong but i thought malay is used alot over indonesia, so is there a lot of different languages ? like, this tribe and that tribe language is completely different or do they share something ?
Malay is more or less similar to Indonesian, but still different. We use Indonesian as the national language of course, but each ethnics, or tribe like you said, usually have their own language. XD

you should just read up to episode 5 and see if you want to continue from there :p that's where the anime does not cover.
but you must read episode 4, that's the best and the anime messed it up so freaking badly :gwah
my umineko-ing must be scaring people away :ninja
LOL~ Yes, Sir. I started with the determination to finish all the episodes properly, I'm going to do my best to do it. :p
Scared, huh? Too bad if they did, though, since Umineko is awesome. <333

act 3? :headscratch can't really remember unless I play it again.
Lily is the one with the scar right? Or was it the blind girl? I like the one with the scar more :p
DID YOU TURN H SCENES OFF?! :teehee
Nooo, Lilly is the blind one. The one with scar is Hanako. ;) Ah, so you like Hanako more? She is very shy and timid... could be quite loveable indeed. :33
Bleh, at this moment no, because there weren't really any strange scenes or indications that it's going that way~ :XD
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am fortunate.

don't kill me if im wrong but i thought malay is used alot over indonesia, so is there a lot of different languages ? like, this tribe and that tribe language is completely different or do they share something ?
I don't know about that.. The provinces near Malaysia do use some Malay but not that much. And yeah, some languages are completely different, not to mention that in each language, there are still different dialects. Let's just say that in West Java there's Sunda language, in Jakarta there's Betawi language, in Central Java there's Javanese language and in East Java there's Javanese too, but in a bit different dialect than Central Java's. And here I'm just saying about Java island. The other big islands still have even more different languages. :cookiestare
Oh, and don't forget that there are a lot of Chinese over here, so some people speaks Chinese. :fail

For Hakuoki, it's worthwhile because

not only the artwork tho. The plot is great and most of the routes are interesting.
and
and
Six bad endings :3c .

uh..and six good endings too.
My opinion is that you really must get it. I would have really gotten it if I'm a female tho.
But I kinda hate the endings. Even the good endings feel so sad. :cookiestare

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Anyway, happy chinese new year, Zel! ;)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am fortunate.

Hey Zeltrax dunno if anyone asked already but perhaps the reason you are fortunate is because you received a sweet kiss from girl? :hurr
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I am fortunate.

Malay is more or less similar to Indonesian, but still different. We use Indonesian as the national language of course, but each ethnics, or tribe like you said, usually have their own language. XD
That is so interesting, it's like an adventure or something :zomg



LOL~ Yes, Sir. I started with the determination to finish all the episodes properly, I'm going to do my best to do it. :p
Scared, huh? Too bad if they did, though, since Umineko is awesome. <333
and yet nobody knows about it <_< well narunii knows about higurashi tho. But then he doesn't know about umineko, and then you know about umineko but not higurashi :gwah
:teehee


Nooo, Lilly is the blind one. The one with scar is Hanako. ;) Ah, so you like Hanako more?
Yep! She's my second favorite, I sometimes like the quiet girl , but only sometimes.

Bleh, at this moment no, because there weren't really any strange scenes or indications that it's going that way~ :XD
Oh, but there will be.. :3c but then again, you are 18 y'know so it's no problem. Besides what you are seeing is just a girl nude, so it's no big deal for a girl but for me..

:drool


I don't know about that.. The provinces near Malaysia do use some Malay but not that much. And yeah, some languages are completely different, not to mention that in each language, there are still different dialects. Let's just say that in West Java there's Sunda language, in Jakarta there's Betawi language, in Central Java there's Javanese language and in East Java there's Javanese too, but in a bit different dialect than Central Java's. And here I'm just saying about Java island. The other big islands still have even more different languages. :cookiestare
Isn't it great that they are all together despite different languages? Kindda like singapore.
Betawi language sounds cool.

Oh, and don't forget that there are a lot of Chinese over here, so some people speaks Chinese. :fail
Chinese/china people are everywhere nowadays :arf


But I kinda hate the endings. Even the good endings feel so sad. :cookiestare
you should love them, sadist-chan :hurr


Anyway, happy chinese new year, Zel! ;)
You too! How was it :p?
Hey Zeltrax dunno if anyone asked already but perhaps the reason you are fortunate is because you received a sweet kiss from girl? :hurr
.......
:scry

I forgotten that my goal for this year is a girlfriend :gwah
thanks bbb, you reminded me of my uh, target :ninja

and I'm fortunate because thread title is to remind me to appreciate everything in life, like
a
cool old wise guy :p
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I am fortunate.

But you don't need a girl to make you happy :oh

@yuki and zel
Thanks for your opinions. You guys are making me curious about the endings now...
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I am fortunate.

but I've never had a girlfriend before so I wouldn't know..for sure :(
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: I am fortunate.

I don't have a boyfriend but I'm fine with it. ^^
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am fortunate.

Isn't it great that they are all together despite different languages? Kindda like singapore.
Betawi language sounds cool.
Well, it isn't peaceful all the time.. Sometimes there are still bloody clashes between a few tribes... But currently, as far as I know, it is quite peaceful.
Betawi, eh? You gotta ask phio-chan about that. She lives in Jakarta after all. :3c

Chinese/china people are everywhere nowadays :arf
Indeed. :fail

you should love them, sadist-chan :hurr
I can't. After all, that endings finish off my favorite characters. :cookiestare
I can't accept that Sanada is the only one who has happy ending.

You too! How was it :p?
Lots of guests. :cookiestare
And I could meet up with my old friends. I was worried because just the day before yesterday, I fell sick. But the next day, I was fine and I could have a good chinese new year. But my happiness doesn't last long. Today I fall sick again. I wonder why yesterday I was just fine... :notsure

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

@yuki and zel
Thanks for your opinions. You guys are making me curious about the endings now...
You're welcome. Just play it. You'll know later.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I am fortunate.

I don't have a boyfriend but I'm fine with it. ^^
I'm not exactly unhappy with it, just felt that my life would be better with it. but but but it will be a distraction for my studies
this year,this year is of utmost importance. So my goal kindda contradicts my other goal(study really hard) this year :fail

Well, it isn't peaceful all the time.. Sometimes there are still bloody clashes between a few tribes... But currently, as far as I know, it is quite peaceful.
Bloody clashes?! :wtf uh, I shouldn't be happy at others misfortune..I'm sorry :sweat





I can't. After all, that endings finish off my favorite characters. :cookiestare
I can't accept that Sanada is the only one who has happy ending.
you don't play it so I'm guessing..the anime?

Lots of guests. :cookiestare
That sounds fun, unlike me who barely have anyone :D

And I could meet up with my old friends. I was worried because just the day before yesterday, I fell sick. But the next day, I was fine and I could have a good chinese new year. But my happiness doesn't last long. Today I fall sick again. I wonder why yesterday I was just fine... :notsure
mm..its easy to get sick because of the food during cny. I ATE ALOT YESTERDAY, THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY, THE DAY BEFORE THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY AND TODAY :arf
now I feel guilty like hell..
got to take care of your health, my mum is sick too.
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am fortunate.

Bloody clashes?! :wtf uh, I shouldn't be happy at others misfortune..I'm sorry :sweat
Don't say it to me. Say it to those who lost their lives and heads.

you don't play it so I'm guessing..the anime?
No, I mean the game endings. I don't play it, but I know the endings. The anime ending is more suck.
All of those guys died. :crying At least in the game "happy" endings, their deaths are only implied.. and Yamada still has a true happy ending.

Oh, and it wasn't Sanada in my last post, but Yamada. :fail I mixed up people's names.

That sounds fun, unlike me who barely have anyone :D
Well, mostly they are my parents', my aunt's or my sisters' friends.

mm..its easy to get sick because of the food during cny. I ATE ALOT YESTERDAY, THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY, THE DAY BEFORE THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY AND TODAY :arf
now I feel guilty like hell..
got to take care of your health, my mum is sick too.
I'm sick because of my brother! He transmitted virus to my body! :arf
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am fortunate.

Zeltrax I don't recommend you having a girlfriend unless you really love her, don't start dating a girl just for the sake of it, otherwise you can find your love and be in a spot that doesn't let you go after her.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I am fortunate.

I'm sick because of my brother! He transmitted virus to my body! :arf
\what about now, are you better now?


Zeltrax I don't recommend you having a girlfriend unless you really love her, don't start dating a girl just for the sake of it,
Thanks BBB, I know I'm always over exaggerating about the girlfriend thing but that's how I feel too, but the sad thing is that I really wish I could find more girl-friends because all I talk to is boys most of the time in the school. I mean, I'm happy with the way things are but it felt like my life can change if I can let go of stuff and just be a normal school kid. I'm not even sure what I'm saying now :gwah
otherwise you can find your love and be in a spot that doesn't let you go after her.
I wonder if you remember me saying that I liked a girl for 2 years in the win thread? Now that I'm in the same class as her, it hurts that she is one seat infront of me and I find myself constantly looking at her. Sure, she's pretty but I'm sure what I feel is more than eye candy.

and she have a boyfriend. It feels so wrong sometimes bbb, and when I ask myself wtf is wrong with me, I don't even know.


OH AND RIKI, if you're seeing this.
NICE SET :wtf
 
Top