Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freid

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1,678
Reaction score
1,211
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Shaking your leg can give you a boner?
I suspect that both were probably completely unrelated, and getting the boner coincidnetally just happened to occur at the same time M3J was shaking his leg.

That reminds me though. I remember a time in high school when I was sitting next to a gay guy in class and I got a random boner.

He was like:


I was like:


The random boners that guys get can really put us in awkward situations.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
YOU'RE A LEG SHAKER. :shin

I will hold that leg down if I have to. *creepy crazy biotch look of doom*

o_O

*imagines his other leg starting to do it*

..........

:arf
Yeah I am :XD ...everyone in my life is always like "DUDE...STOP IT!". And then I stop and then start unknowingly :rofl

No, it's only my left leg that I really do it with. But if you held down my leg I probably would do it with the right just to mess around :derp

I just got a hilarious image of you sprawled across my left leg and you not being able to stop it, with you bouncing up and down :rofl ......IT'S UNSTOPPABLE! :arf


...okay it is stoppable for a few minutes or if I get in a position so I can't bounce it........:fail

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

@Freid Someone did that sort of thing to me in a urinal once, but there was no way for him to see it because of the partition. He was just messing around with me I think, or someone put him up to it..........was weird either way :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
@M3J - herman? :rofl

What in the world possessed you to try Reese's Puffs in Pepsi? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Curiosity, and I've always wanted to try cereal with soda. Tons of more combinations to go. None of them with brown or chocolate stuff ever again.

Yeah very nice girl, we've since hooked up a couple of times when we meet on night outs but I dunno man, I'm just gonna do my own thing right now and see where it gets me.
Go with your guts and what makes you happy. If you like her, then don't burn that bridge.

I suspect that both were probably completely unrelated, and getting the boner coincidnetally just happened to occur at the same time M3J was shaking his leg.
Nope. I probably shook my willikers while shaking my legs as boners don't always happen.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
:gwah
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
I confess that while I was waiting for the trolley, a person came to me and asked me if my name is Iliyana. He told me that I look like a person he knows with that name and asked me if I wanted to participate in an exhibition. I told him I'm busy.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I confess that while I was waiting for the trolley, a person came to me and asked me if my name is Iliyana. He told me that I look like a person he knows with that name and asked me if I wanted to participate in an exhibition. I told him I'm busy.
:blink WTF?!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Or he was trying to get her to "audition" for "something" :jk
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yeah will do. Been texting here and there now so we'll see.



YEAHHHHHHH!!!! :hi5

See you there later!
Whoo.


Just make sure she's not a retard. Some of my friends have ended things abruptly with girls because they were stupid as hell. One even thought the lights on plane were parking lights. We were :fail.

Does she have dat ass, by the way? :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Whoo.


Just make sure she's not a retard. Some of my friends have ended things abruptly with girls because they were stupid as hell. One even thought the lights on plane were parking lights. We were :fail.

Does she have dat ass, by the way? :hee
Sound advice :mono
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Stop spamming, and don't call me Shirley.

[xi0]Irony...u haz it :nod[/xi0]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Whoo.


Just make sure she's not a retard. Some of my friends have ended things abruptly with girls because they were stupid as hell. One even thought the lights on plane were parking lights. We were :fail.

Does she have dat ass, by the way? :hee
Lool no she's not retarded, come on bro I DO have standards. :amuse

She though the lights on the plane were :blink WHAT?!!

And yes, her behind comes correct. Standard. :hip
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
i confess that i love gossip eventho i always pretend not to give a shit :shin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top