Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yes you can. Watch porn, you'll learn how to be ;);), and then shock her with a suplex. THAT'S EXCITEMENT IN BED FOR YOU :arf
Excuse me while I go wash my eyes out with bleach :cookiehand

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

... I seriously don't get your point :arf she's not a bad-egg though
What point? Whatever point there was to what I said I feel is overemphasized anyways...so meh

I guess there are a lot of people who don't like her, she seems like the kind of person who is either loved or hated.
:huh ...In the context of MH she isn't that polarizing

oh I wouldn't mind if you're that nice to her :derp
Italicizing something is supposed to mean...something! :arf

:errr

If you are talking about gary, I agree :fan
Fuck you :cookiehand

QUOTED FOR TRUTH! :arf
I hate your face :ohaielmo

I'm not an ass, just saying what I think :arf I guess Nao wouldn't mind you being "mean" sometimes though :3c
Wasn't a question for you :cookiestare

what exactly do you feel? :teehee
Not telling :nrr
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I remember listening to this song when I was a kid. I had no idea what the lyrics were though. And now that I do... Dafuq?
You should see the music video. It was pretty blatant. >.>
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:huh ...In the context of MH she isn't that polarizing
No need to think everything I'm stating revolves around MH :hee

Italicizing something is supposed to mean...something! :arf
Yeah, I meant... something :fan

Fuck you :cookiehand

I hate your face :ohaielmo
You are throwing out an awful lot of insults lately :arf

Wasn't a question for you :cookiestare
I hope it's allowed to say what I think though? :cookiehand

Not telling :nrr
You need to be more talkative dude :poke
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No need to think everything I'm stating revolves around MH :hee
Well then it's third-person and from one source. We already know she fancies herself as a menace, so it's bias is obvious :mono

/devilsadvocate

You are throwing out an awful lot of insults lately :arf
S'cool? :hip

I hope it's allowed to say what I think though? :cookiehand
Can I stop you? Well yes...but that wouldn't be fun :nrr

You need to be more talkative dude :poke
Bitch, look at my post-count :yodawg

But I guess you were talking about specifics. In which case...no :blush
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well then it's third-person and from one source. We already know she fancies herself as a menace, so it's bias is obvious :mono

/devilsadvocate
You're saying you don't know of any of my wrong doings? :fail This guy has selective hearing or something! :shin

Sometimes I think you have a filter for only my good qualities. XD You do realize that my bad ones more than often outweigh the good ones, right?

I'm trying to improve though. ಠ_ಠ
QUOTED FOR TRUTH THE SECOND :arf


... :errr

Can I stop you? Well yes...but that wouldn't be fun :nrr
Glad that I'm able to entertain you :eyeroll

Bitch, look at my post-count :yodawg

But I guess you were talking about specifics. In which case...no :blush
so what? posting lots of meaningless shit doesn't help :yodawg

that's a shame :disappoint
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Niichan...:errr If your mother tells you she loves you, check your sources :mono - a good rule of thumb :cookiehand

It's not all meaningless :noworry

It's a shame? Well yeah, it would also be shameful for me to be open :tss
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Niichan...:errr If your mother tells you she loves you, check your sources :mono - a good rule of thumb :cookiehand

It's not all meaningless :noworry

It's a shame? Well yeah, it would also be shameful for me to be open :tss
yeah I get your point, just wanted to point out that I think the same as Nao there you protective bear :p

.... why the hell does it look like I'm bashing Nao??? :arf

not all but a lot of these posts are more or less spammy, aren't they? <_>

oh you... :teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
yeah I get your point, just wanted to point out that I think the same as Nao there you protective bear :p

.... why the hell does it look like I'm bashing Nao??? :arf

not all but a lot of these posts are more or less spammy, aren't they? <_>

oh you... :teehee
Well, I offered my counterpoint already. And yes, I have some protective qualities, but often it's unnecessary in the end. I did peg her as devious quite early on, so I'm not stupid :teehee

She seems to like it, whether you are or not :eyeroll

It's spam sandwiched with both of you making fun of me, so I guess it has worth :edu

Oh meeeee~? :uguu
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
You're not a traitor. You can combine the retro game store and GameStop together.

If you own current games for GameStop to sell to you, that is. :oh
That's true. I still haven't spent nearly as much money at GameXChange as I have at GameStop.
Yeah, I own a Wii. I've gotten Just Dance, Skyward Sword, a couple Harry Potter games, and some others from there.
Yeah, I sold some of my old-gen consoles or rather, traded it in. Kinda regret it as I get random retro mode. So many great memories playing the consoles. What are your favorite consoles and games?
Yeah! You should have kept at least one of them. :gwah But oh well, it might just collect dust like Gary's does. I'm going to play the shit out of mine though:arf

I think so. Sometimes it got aggravating, sometimes it was fun. If you have old cards, enter the number. I fucking lost my Dakr Magician and Blue Eyes White Dragon card (or someone stole them from my home, fucking Indian bitches), which sucks cuz I wanted to play with those cards in the game. :( UTTER CARNAGE!
You mean you actually play with the cards you have in the GB Color game? Whoa, that's really awesome! It's not going to have the right codes for all of our newer cards, though. That's a shame because I have a Malefic Red Eyes.

I know, I always make fun of my friend about that. The only thing worth going to Texas for is you, Kevkev, my cousins (as long as her parents aren't with them), and three friends that live there now. VIDEO GAMES SPAMMAGE!

Move Northeast. Go to college here. =D Philly or Delaware. YOU"LL BE SO CLOSE TO GARY AND ME! :arf
N64 Slumber Partyyyyyy~! :blai

It wouldn't make any sense to transfer schools now. I'm already more than halfway through. I'm sure a lot of my credits wouldn't transfer. All I have left is Physical Chemistry (2 semesters), Calculus III, Differential Equations (2 semesters), Polymer Chem, Inorganic Chemistry, Chem seminar, Instrumental analysis, reasearch for undergrads, and a couple bio classes. And labs to go with all of those.... Shit nevermind. That's a lot. :notrust Still wouldn't make sense to transfer though.

No threesomes will be involved, no worries. :derp

Gary will German suplex us otherwise. :-_-
You mean that one wrestling move? XD

But why not? :bored You're not fun. :/

Did someone call me name? :3c
No, but your milkshake is more than welcome here as well!

She caught my drift. Riki knows what's up.

I'm just giving you a hard time. I would roll my eyes for a bit and then proceed to make my palm bloody by kicking your ass in Mario Party :edu
I went to an N64 party once and everyone kicked my ass at Mario Party... Although there was one event that I clobbered everyone in 5 seconds flat. Didn't even know what hit 'em. :kukuku

Betch has a lot more comedic value...it's funnier. If I didn't know better, it seems you enjoy being called nasty names :teehee
Only ones that're true. :cookiehand It's not the name-calling itself that I enjoy.

Your imagination will be the end of you :arf ...and the end of your pants :arf
It's the only thing that keeps me going:arf

She's used to it. I would have had a sister but it didn't "work out". If that was the case I might not have had a little brother, so it worked out I suppose. And in the end I'm basically a woman with how I clean up after everyone. My mom is like "fuck this shit" and my brother and dad want to kill me when I'm like that.
Always wondered what it would be like to have a brother. My cousin actually lived at our house for a couple months when he moved to our town in Colorado. We were in the same grade and everything. I miss that guy. He's definitely my favorite cousin. He's probably the closest thing I ever had to a brother, but of course it's not anywhere near being the same. But meh. I think I'm built to have three sisters. Wouldn't have it any other way.

It depends on the guys I suppose /shrugs ...but it seems like you think living with males would be like living with aliens :rofl
It really does... Maybe I could get used to it, but... I dunno. When I would go over to my boyfriend's house and the seat would be left up it just baffled me. And I didn't live with him. I can count the number of nights I spent on one hand. And it was still just weird being in a house where no females were inhabitants. I always thought "this place is a wreck. You'd think he would clean it up a little bit, knowing that I would be coming over!" ...It was only after we had stopped being a couple and just friends that I realized those times WERE when his house was clean (to him). The times I went over to his place after were we broken up... Oh god. The house... It was so messy. I couldn't believe it. o____________o Get this. There was a cupboard labeled "dirty dishes". :rofl I was like "hahaha what the fuck Shawn!" XDDDD

Please tell me you will never EVER do that. :notrust Not even if you live alone or with another messy guy roommate. Completely unfathomable! :arf

:wtf ...that game is so much better than Pokemon Stadium. Nostalgia :crying
You really think so?? XD You're the first one that I've known who has said that!

:fail ...he's being an ass :arf I can be mean if you prefer :3c
See signature. :derp

:notsure ...now you're just being mean and teasing me
It's just what I think. :p

You know I know about them. That's total bullshit bro :eyeroll
And yet you act like you don't! :shin

I don't know the breakdown, but I choose to see the good in people first, unless I absolutely can't stand the person. I'm not ignorant though. There's a difference between being malicious and having some negative qualities. Would you rather me smash you over the head with how much of bad person you are? You seem to be pretty wrapped up with painting yourself that way as it is. Is it really necessary for me to do that as well? :derp Didn't think so. I'm not an idiot. I'll choose to feel the way I feel. Don't tell me to feel something otherwise :pwnge
You're a good kitty.

What's your definition of "try"? :teehee
There are multiple definitions? :?bunny

<6

No :cookiehand ...u liek
<9

Not in front of everyone, no. :-_-

Philly is...okay...but aside from no sales tax, Delaware is a flat, boring place.
As long as it isn't hot, then it's an improvement from here.

...no, my german suplex is only for youuuu~~~~~ :hurr
Ohhh? I wonder how Curry Badger will feel towards that? :teehee

But...

I'd die for you~
How about you live for me instead? That would be better to me. :scry

Naomi, look:



Budgies! :wtf I had ones just like those.
Ahhhhhhhhh!! Adi-chan! Thoseeeee! :asjfhgakdf,zjdhfgkajdhfg<3!

GARY PLEASE CAN I HAVE?!:arf

NO, NO MORE SUPLEX! :gwah
Yes...yes, more suplex :x3
:blush

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Do it on Naomi. D:
What the-what? You totally just threw me under the bus there! I am disappoint, SON!!:arf

I'm not sure how she feels about wrestling. Plus, I can't be as violent with her :gaw
Come at me bro! I know a couple moves myself. Just try and get on top of me. :kukuku Just try. >:3

Although... That suplex thing looked really fun! :x3

Yes you can. Watch porn, you'll learn how to be ;);), and then shock her with a suplex. THAT'S EXCITEMENT IN BED FOR YOU :arf
It was fun to be suplex'd though, wasn't it? Kinda like a roller coaster only free and you can do it whenever there's a Garbear around!:arf

Now that's over the top, I'm not such a big troll XD
Yeah,I didn't think so either. Def not nearly as bad as M3J or Gats. :lmao

Do I have some brothers I don't know about? Or what exactly is a niichan? :derp
I guess I should thank you though :hee
I should have said a Naruto-niichan. :nod

Agreed, just thought it sounded like you only had bad attitudes XD you have your awesome qualities, otherwise I wouldn't be here :3c
Likewise. :hee

BROFIVE HILL! :arf
TOTES BRO KEV:arf

that's exactly why I love you :lmao that bluntness is definitely one of your strongest points
:thumbs Shitttt, I feel like a cheesy mess of compliment exchange all up in here. :derp

Reality is a bitch, arrogance isn't just a bad thing so I do believe it's perfectly fine to have those moments. Don't let yourself get slapped to often, you deserve your moments of arrogance :nod
Every once in a while I slap it back.

what do you want to know? :hurr
Awww. I dunno. Tell me some mooshy gooshy shit about her. :hee

If you are talking about gary, I agree :fan
Yup. I knew I was right. See, Gary? :3c

I'm not an ass, just saying what I think :arf I guess Nao wouldn't mind you being "mean" sometimes though :3c
Gary's a good guy. But I've seen tastes of his wild side and they're totally awesome. :pleased

what exactly do you feel? :teehee
You! :arf

What point? Whatever point there was to what I said I feel is overemphasized anyways...so meh
Case closed! :edu

:huh ...In the context of MH she isn't that polarizing
I think most people just see me as slightly off my rocker. Most of the time I'm completely fine with that though. It's cool. It's cool. <_>

:teehee He's mad because you're stoking my flame, Nii-chan! I don't always have someone around to help me mess with Garbear. This is fun! :x3

You need to be more talkative dude :poke
He's a PM pro. :nod

Well then it's third-person and from one source. We already know she fancies herself as a menace, so it's bias is obvious :mono

/devilsadvocate
QUOTED FOR TRUTH THE SECOND :arf
I guess it does seem like I paint myself differently than you guys might see me, but I'm much more tame than I used to be. My trying to get better hasn't been completely useless. I just get cynical sometimes with myself I guess. xp


It's not all meaningless :noworry

It's a shame? Well yeah, it would also be shameful for me to be open :tss
Seldom meaningless, but at the same time, rarely open. That's ok though, it's part of your mystique. :hip

What makes you say that?

Well, I offered my counterpoint already. And yes, I have some protective qualities, but often it's unnecessary in the end. I did peg her as devious quite early on, so I'm not stupid :teehee

She seems to like it, whether you are or not :eyeroll

It's spam sandwiched with both of you making fun of me, so I guess it has worth :edu

Oh meeeee~? :uguu
I don't need protecting against Nii-chan silly. :eyeroll
He may be my lethal magical ruler partner in domination and crime, but we're bros4life:arf:arf

Devious...? Me...? :blink
 
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
That's true. I still haven't spent nearly as much money at GameXChange as I have at GameStop.
Yeah, I own a Wii. I've gotten Just Dance, Skyward Sword, a couple Harry Potter games, and some others from there.
THUS, no traitor. You're safe, little monkey. :3

What old school game are you playing the most?


Yeah! You should have kept at least one of them. :gwah But oh well, it might just collect dust like Gary's does. I'm going to play the shit out of mine though:arf
Had SNES and PS (I think I still do), NES, Sega Genesis, Gameboy original (broken though, apparently), X-box... and now PS3 and Gameboy Color I've had for at least five years. That's all I can remember for now. :sweatdrop

you?



You mean you actually play with the cards you have in the GB Color game? Whoa, that's really awesome! It's not going to have the right codes for all of our newer cards, though. That's a shame because I have a Malefic Red Eyes.
Yep, you can. So if you have a favorite old card, you can enter it in and hope it works, so you can play with that card in the game.

WTF is Malefic Red Eyes?



N64 Slumber Partyyyyyy~! :blai

It wouldn't make any sense to transfer schools now. I'm already more than halfway through. I'm sure a lot of my credits wouldn't transfer. All I have left is Physical Chemistry (2 semesters), Calculus III, Differential Equations (2 semesters), Polymer Chem, Inorganic Chemistry, Chem seminar, Instrumental analysis, reasearch for undergrads, and a couple bio classes. And labs to go with all of those.... Shit nevermind. That's a lot. :notrust Still wouldn't make sense to transfer though.
YEAH. Seriously.

So? Do it anyway. And ask each school if they transfer all credits. What's another few credits anyway? Make sure you've really learned! :derp



You mean that one wrestling move? XD

But why not? :bored You're not fun. :/
Yeah, you saw the video, right? It's not funny when you're on the receiving end. -_- And I mean that in a dirty way as well, just for you! :ohaielmo

I just don't trust Gary. :mad You wouldn't have fun being stuffed with two roosters anyway. Get one rooster and one hen. :teehee



What the-what? You totally just threw me under the bus there! I am disappoint, SON!!:arf



Come at me bro! I know a couple moves myself. Just try and get on top of me. :kukuku Just try. >:3
I'm on your punk list, sweetheart, not my problem. :hmph

No, don't do it! He'll crush you like a cherry that'll pop! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Although... That suplex thing looked really fun! :x3


It was fun to be suplex'd though, wasn't it? Kinda like a roller coaster only free and you can do it whenever there's a Garbear around!:arf
Say that after getting suplex'd. -_- Even on the bed my neck was a bit woozy. Roller coasters are not so harsh like that. D:

Plus, do you know how it felt when you kept getting grabbed out of nowhere from the behind unexpectedly few times? I thought Gary would rob my honor and dignity! :gwah NOT FUN!












ANAL SEX :arf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
... I missed spamming walls of text in this thread D:
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
THUS, no traitor. You're safe, little monkey. :3
Yay! I wouldn't want the traitor popo to come arrest my ass. :arf Because they don't even have N64 games from Gamestop on Gamestop.com. So lame. ;-;

What old school game are you playing the most?
The only one I have so far is Pokemon Snap. I'll go see what other games they have later, although they didn't have any of those ones I listed before that I wanted. I look online, but they're all pretty expensive. :s Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are as much as the console itself.

Had SNES and PS (I think I still do), NES, Sega Genesis, Gameboy original (broken though, apparently), X-box... and now PS3 and Gameboy Color I've had for at least five years. That's all I can remember for now. :sweatdrop
That's a lot! o_o I've only ever had this N64 and my Wii and those both were only in the past year. My mom didn't let me have video games growing up. Maybe that's why they still have this enormous novelty factor with me. XD I never really played on Playstation that much, but I remember my cousin had this X-Men fighting game that we would play nonstop. As far as xbox goes, I haven't had much experience with that either. All I know is I'm fucking dreadful at Modern Warfare and Halo and Resident Evil. I'm also really bad at Little Big Planet. XD

Yep, you can. So if you have a favorite old card, you can enter it in and hope it works, so you can play with that card in the game.
Ahhh! I can't wait to try it out!

WTF is Malefic Red Eyes?
A Malefic Red Eyes Black Dragon. I will show it to you in my next video post! I think I'll make one this week.

So? Do it anyway. And ask each school if they transfer all credits. What's another few credits anyway? Make sure you've really learned! :derp
A couple more thousands of dollars, that's what! :yelling Besides, I would need a new job, housing, and would have to move all my shit there. That would be a total nightmare! :s

Yeah, you saw the video, right? It's not funny when you're on the receiving end. -_- And I mean that in a dirty way as well, just for you! :ohaielmo
Yeah! At first I was like "the fuck did I just watch?" XD But then I was like "nevermind it's awesome."
I appreciate that. :derp

I just don't trust Gary. :mad You wouldn't have fun being stuffed with two roosters anyway. Get one rooster and one hen. :teehee
:rofl Either one I guess. XD

I'm on your punk list, sweetheart, not my problem. :hmph
Oi, this is true. Doing a fine job of upholding your rep, I might add. :mono

No, don't do it! He'll crush you like a cherry that'll pop! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
What're you talking about?
I'm tough!

Say that after getting suplex'd. -_- Even on the bed my neck was a bit woozy. Roller coasters are not so harsh like that. D:
:comfort

Plus, do you know how it felt when you kept getting grabbed out of nowhere from the behind unexpectedly few times? I thought Gary would rob my honor and dignity! :gwah NOT FUN!
Man, you guys sound batshit. :lmao












Naomi: Oh! KD posted in my thread. n.n *le checks*
*page comes up in the middle of someone else's post though*
Hmm... Whose post could this be? *doesn't even have to scroll up*

Curry Badger's. :cookiehand

... I missed spamming walls of text in this thread D:
The offer is still on the table:arf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
WE NEED TO FIND SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT....


Wait what offer?... :x3
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Yay! I wouldn't want the traitor popo to come arrest my ass. :arf Because they don't even have N64 games from Gamestop on Gamestop.com. So lame. ;-;



The only one I have so far is Pokemon Snap. I'll go see what other games they have later, although they didn't have any of those ones I listed before that I wanted. I look online, but they're all pretty expensive. :s Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are as much as the console itself.
I think they still have PS2 games. Guess N64 isn't as popular anymore due to it being old. Shame, it had awesome games that didnt' require online crap to have fun with.

Pokemon Snap was cool. :derp Any other Pokemon game? How expensive are they?



That's a lot! o_o I've only ever had this N64 and my Wii and those both were only in the past year. My mom didn't let me have video games growing up. Maybe that's why they still have this enormous novelty factor with me. XD I never really played on Playstation that much, but I remember my cousin had this X-Men fighting game that we would play nonstop. As far as xbox goes, I haven't had much experience with that either. All I know is I'm fucking dreadful at Modern Warfare and Halo and Resident Evil. I'm also really bad at Little Big Planet. XD
Probably because my dad liked to spoil me. I'm sure my mom wouldn't have bought me those games or consoles. Some of the best memories I have with video games are playing with my cousins. Don't need to be deprived of video games for it to have novelty factor, that's the best thing about it. :3

CoD series isn't that bad. Online is shit though, too many assholes. -_- You're bad with FPS in general?



A Malefic Red Eyes Black Dragon. I will show it to you in my next video post! I think I'll make one this week.
You do video posts? Never knew that. O_o



A couple more thousands of dollars, that's what! :yelling Besides, I would need a new job, housing, and would have to move all my shit there. That would be a total nightmare! :s
sell your virginity on eBay. I'm sure it'll fetch a high price. :derp Especially with Texans into incest. :derp Pretend incest! :derp



Yeah! At first I was like "the fuck did I just watch?" XD But then I was like "nevermind it's awesome."
I appreciate that. :derp
D:


Oi, this is true. Doing a fine job of upholding your rep, I might add. :mono
thank you. :mono



What're you talking about?
I'm tough!
But Gary's like, 500 pounds with the force of a truck. D: I had to use my brains to escape!




Man, you guys sound batshit. :lmao
Should have seen us attack the crab dip at Mussel's. We were so uncouth and homeless. :hee Me and Gary, that is. He almost pushed the crab dip off the table, but goodsy somehow caught it with the power of all things that are good! <_>










Naomi: Oh! KD posted in my thread. n.n *le checks*
*page comes up in the middle of someone else's post though*
Hmm... Whose post could this be? *doesn't even have to scroll up*



Curry Badger's. :cookiehand
:gwah







:mono
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
FFS, my fingers hurt scrolling down all these posts. Don't make me spank you guys / gals :yelling
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Naomi... Did you get the Malefic Red Eyes from seeing the Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D movie ?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Holy living crap...this thread :faint
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top