You're not a traitor. You can combine the retro game store and GameStop together.
If you own current games for GameStop to sell to you, that is.
That's true. I still haven't spent nearly as much money at GameXChange as I have at GameStop.
Yeah, I own a Wii. I've gotten Just Dance, Skyward Sword, a couple Harry Potter games, and some others from there.
Yeah, I sold some of my old-gen consoles or rather, traded it in. Kinda regret it as I get random retro mode. So many great memories playing the consoles. What are your favorite consoles and games?
Yeah! You should have kept at least one of them.

But oh well, it might just collect dust like Gary's does. I'm going to play the shit out of mine though
I think so. Sometimes it got aggravating, sometimes it was fun. If you have old cards, enter the number. I fucking lost my Dakr Magician and Blue Eyes White Dragon card (or someone stole them from my home, fucking Indian bitches), which sucks cuz I wanted to play with those cards in the game.

UTTER CARNAGE!
You mean you actually play with the cards you have in the GB Color game? Whoa, that's really awesome! It's not going to have the right codes for all of our newer cards, though. That's a shame because I have a Malefic Red Eyes.
I know, I always make fun of my friend about that. The only thing worth going to Texas for is you, Kevkev, my cousins (as long as her parents aren't with them), and three friends that live there now. VIDEO GAMES SPAMMAGE!
Move Northeast. Go to college here. =D Philly or Delaware. YOU"LL BE SO CLOSE TO GARY AND ME!
N64 Slumber Partyyyyyy~!
It wouldn't make any sense to transfer schools now. I'm already more than halfway through. I'm sure a lot of my credits wouldn't transfer. All I have left is Physical Chemistry (2 semesters), Calculus III, Differential Equations (2 semesters), Polymer Chem, Inorganic Chemistry, Chem seminar, Instrumental analysis, reasearch for undergrads, and a couple bio classes. And labs to go with all of those.... Shit nevermind. That's a lot.

Still wouldn't make sense to transfer though.
No threesomes will be involved, no worries.
Gary will German suplex us otherwise.
You mean that one wrestling move? XD
But why not?

You're not fun. :/
Did someone call me name?
No, but your milkshake is more than welcome here as well!
She caught my drift. Riki knows what's up.
I'm just giving you a hard time. I would roll my eyes for a bit and then proceed to make my palm bloody by kicking your ass in Mario Party
I went to an N64 party once and
everyone kicked my ass at Mario Party... Although there was one event that I clobbered everyone in 5 seconds flat. Didn't even know what hit 'em.
Betch has a lot more comedic value...it's funnier. If I didn't know better, it seems you enjoy being called nasty names
Only ones that're true.

It's not the name-calling itself that I enjoy.
Your imagination will be the end of you

...and the end of your pants
It's the only thing that keeps me going
She's used to it. I would have had a sister but it didn't "work out". If that was the case I might not have had a little brother, so it worked out I suppose. And in the end I'm basically a woman with how I clean up after everyone. My mom is like "fuck this shit" and my brother and dad want to kill me when I'm like that.
Always wondered what it would be like to have a brother. My cousin actually lived at our house for a couple months when he moved to our town in Colorado. We were in the same grade and everything. I miss that guy. He's definitely my favorite cousin. He's probably the closest thing I ever had to a brother, but of course it's not anywhere near being the same. But meh. I think I'm built to have three sisters. Wouldn't have it any other way.
It depends on the guys I suppose /shrugs ...but it seems like you think living with males would be like living with aliens
It really does... Maybe I could get used to it, but... I dunno. When I would go over to my boyfriend's house and the seat would be left up it just baffled me. And I didn't live with him. I can count the number of nights I spent on one hand. And it was still just weird being in a house where no females were inhabitants. I always thought "this place is a wreck. You'd think he would clean it up a little bit, knowing that I would be coming over!" ...It was only after we had stopped being a couple and just friends that I realized those times WERE when his house was clean (to him). The times I went over to his place after were we broken up... Oh god. The house... It was so messy. I couldn't believe it. o____________o Get this. There was a cupboard labeled "dirty dishes".

I was like "hahaha what the fuck Shawn!" XDDDD
Please tell me you will never EVER do that.

Not even if you live alone or with another messy guy roommate. Completely unfathomable!

...that game is so much better than Pokemon Stadium. Nostalgia
You really think so?? XD You're the first one that I've known who has said that!

...he's being an ass

I can be mean if you prefer
See signature.

...now you're just being mean and teasing me
It's just what I think.
You
know I know about them. That's total bullshit bro
And yet you act like you don't!
I don't know the breakdown, but I choose to see the good in people first, unless I absolutely can't stand the person. I'm not ignorant though. There's a difference between being malicious and having some negative qualities. Would you rather me smash you over the head with how much of bad person you are? You seem to be pretty wrapped up with painting yourself that way as it is. Is it really necessary for me to do that as well?

Didn't think so. I'm not an idiot. I'll choose to feel the way I feel. Don't tell me to feel something otherwise
You're a good kitty.
What's your definition of "try"?
There are multiple definitions?
<6
No

...u liek
<9
Not in front of everyone, no.
Philly is...okay...but aside from no sales tax, Delaware is a flat, boring place.
As long as it isn't hot, then it's an improvement from here.
...no, my german suplex is only for youuuu~~~~~
Ohhh? I wonder how Curry Badger will feel towards that?
How about you live for me instead? That would be better to me.
Naomi, look:
Budgies!

I had ones just like those.
Ahhhhhhhhh!! Adi-chan! Thoseeeee! :asjfhgakdf,zjdhfgkajdhfg<3!
GARY PLEASE CAN I HAVE?!
NO, NO MORE SUPLEX!
Yes...yes, more suplex
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Do it on Naomi. D:
What the-what? You totally just threw me under the bus there! I am disappoint, SON!!
I'm not sure how she feels about wrestling. Plus, I can't be as violent with her
Come at me bro! I know a couple moves myself. Just try and get on top of me.

Just try. >:3
Although... That suplex thing looked really fun!
Yes you can. Watch porn, you'll learn how to be


, and then shock her with a suplex. THAT'S EXCITEMENT IN BED FOR YOU
It was fun to be suplex'd though, wasn't it? Kinda like a roller coaster only free and you can do it whenever there's a Garbear around!
Now that's over the top, I'm not such a big troll XD
Yeah,I didn't think so either. Def not nearly as bad as M3J or Gats.
Do I have some brothers I don't know about? Or what exactly is a niichan?

I guess I should thank you though
I should have said a Naruto-niichan.
Agreed, just thought it sounded like you only had bad attitudes XD you have your awesome qualities, otherwise I wouldn't be here
Likewise.
BROFIVE HILL!
TOTES BRO KEV
that's exactly why I love you

that bluntness is definitely one of your strongest points

Shitttt, I feel like a cheesy mess of compliment exchange all up in here.
Reality is a bitch, arrogance isn't just a bad thing so I do believe it's perfectly fine to have those moments. Don't let yourself get slapped to often, you deserve your moments of arrogance
Every once in a while I slap it back.
what do you want to know?
Awww. I dunno. Tell me some mooshy gooshy shit about her.
If you are talking about gary, I agree
Yup. I knew I was right. See, Gary?
I'm not an ass, just saying what I think

I guess Nao wouldn't mind you being "mean" sometimes though
Gary's a good guy. But I've seen tastes of his wild side and they're totally awesome.
what exactly do you feel?
You!
What point? Whatever point there was to what I said I feel is overemphasized anyways...so meh
Case closed!

...In the context of MH she isn't that polarizing
I think most people just see me as slightly off my rocker. Most of the time I'm completely fine with that though. It's cool. It's cool.
Fuck you

He's mad because you're stoking my flame, Nii-chan! I don't always have someone around to help me mess with Garbear. This is fun!
You need to be more talkative dude
He's a PM pro.
Well then it's third-person and from one source. We already know she fancies herself as a menace, so it's bias is obvious
/devilsadvocate
QUOTED FOR TRUTH THE SECOND
I guess it does seem like I paint myself differently than you guys might see me, but I'm much more tame than I used to be. My trying to get better hasn't been completely useless. I just get cynical sometimes with myself I guess. xp
It's not all meaningless
It's a shame? Well yeah, it would also be shameful for me to be open
Seldom meaningless, but at the same time, rarely open. That's ok though, it's part of your mystique.
What makes you say that?
Well, I offered my counterpoint already. And yes, I have some protective qualities, but often it's unnecessary in the end. I did peg her as devious quite early on, so I'm not stupid
She seems to like it, whether you are or not
It's spam sandwiched with both of you making fun of me, so I guess it has worth
Oh meeeee~?
I don't need protecting against Nii-chan silly.

He may be my lethal magical ruler partner in domination and crime, but we're bros4life

Devious...? Me...?
